Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
LMAO for real? It's a new staff so I honestly don't really care anymore. I forget the full story but I think Ivins caught him in a lie saying he wasn't visiting Auburn or signing with them or something and Height just sent back the middle finger emoji or something lmao.
IMG_1399.jpeg

We have Mesidor, Kelly, Bain, Alston, Wayne, along with a bunch of highly recruited freshmen who should contribute early. We have a HIGH need for DTs, CBs, WRs and a RB transfer. We're over 85 by 7+ guys already. And we're bringing in Height? Seems like a low value add relative to other needs and space available.

This is my question. We apparently have limited spots, we need a DT, WR, CB, and RB, yet we are apparently looking at an edge? Seems odd. Hope this is just canesport being canesport and while HE wants to come, that feeling may not be reciprocated. Also wouldnt he have to sit a year? He went from Auburn to USC right?
Plus we moved the great Anthony Campbell to DE. Me thinks this another case of delusional Furman reaching out to people and hearing what he wants to hear in other to write clickbait articles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sage advice.

I do believe in this context it's more about maturity than character though. I'm thankful I'm not judged by what decisions I made at 18.
The problem is that most of these recruiting issues are rarely the players themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back