Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Making our coaches look stupid on nsd is like crossing over a blind mentally challenged kid, then stopping and taunting him laying on the ground.

Totally unacceptable.
At this point I’m used to the disrespect and lack of success on NSD, but this was worse than I could have ever imagined. I thought we had already hit rock bottom.

I hope this dude fails miserably. He didn’t only troll our coaches, but he trolled our entire fan base that showed him nothing but love from day 1. That’s what ****es me off, so fvck this kid.

Advertisement
At this point I’m used to the disrespect and lack of success on NSD, but this was worse than I could have ever imagined. I thought we had already hit rock bottom.

I hope this dude fails miserably. He didn’t only troll our coaches, but he trolled our entire fan base that showed him nothing but love from day 1. That’s what ****es me off, so fvck this kid.
We not the only team it happens to😂 these kids just something else..always best to be all the way 💯

Can't find any reason to white knight for Mandy today?

But you've repeatedly said that what matters most is avg recruit rating and not the overall class ranking. According to that metric we are 12th in the country. Are you again changing your position? You think 12th in the country is bad for a team that went 6-6?

Last edited:

HOEmello Height

Advertisement
You all realize this is exactly what this kid wants, right? For everyone here to be butt hurt and crying that he played our pathetic coaches. Let it go and move on. The kid will likely end up being average anyway.

Somehow we managed to sign some really amazing recruits - I'd say they deserve more of the attention.

But you've repeatedly said that what matters most is avg recruit rating and not the overall class ranking. According to that metric we are 12th in the country. Are you again changing your position? You think 12th in the country is bad for a team that went 6-6?

Of course avg recruit is the most important. Where did I say otherwise?

Of course avg recruit is the most important. Where did I say otherwise?

Even before he coached in his 1st game, you've been clamoring incessantly about how CMD can't recruit. But he just finished the ESD with the 12th best recruiting class, despite going 6-6. Don't you owe him an apology because everything you've been saying has been proven wrong? If anyone should be white knighting CMD it's you.

Advertisement
Even before he coached in his 1st game, you've been clamoring incessantly about how CMD can't recruit. But he just finished the ESD with the 12th best recruiting class, despite going 6-6. Don't you owe him an apology because everything you've been saying has been proven wrong? If anyone should be white knighting CMD it's you.

Nothing I have said has been proven wrong. Once he fills the class up with 3 stars, that avg recruit ranking is going to drop and fast.

Great thread. Kid is a ****. But if anybody deserved to be the victim of the crootin' troll of the decade it's that pseudo swag loser Manny Diaz. #TNM

He's gonna have a career like this clown here.

Remember him?
Screenshot_20191218-202427_ESPN.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing that stands out about the class, is that the class is filled with high character dudes. Pretty much everyone as a good reputation and is knkw for working hard and competing.

Immutable law of recruiting: if a kid signs with Your Favorite Team, he is a leader from a great family with a great head on his shoulders; if he signs elsewhere, he is a prima donna and probably a menace to society.

Also, I think this makes 12 straight classes where the takeaway has been "yeah we didn't get a lot of highly rated kids, per se, but the kids we got WANT to be here and that's what matters."

Advertisement
Back