Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Last paragraph......guess that's why he tried to keep it secret.....
1576705629955.png

Advertisement
Reports are that it was a thorough troll job and he had several social media accounts. Took secret visits through out the year and went to Auburn games. It seems that everything he did was a calculated effort to troll Miami.

Kid’s gonna find out about the Keef Bryant curse.
What's the ******* point of going through all of that? It's wasted energy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I came back to this thread literally to lol again

fake social media accounts
lying to reporters
middle finger emojis to the beat writers

hot ****, this is all time ****. Worthy of the Miami Troll Hall of Fame for sure

i know our coaches suck ***, but they dont seem like awful people as humans. why put a fanbase, school, and coaches through all of this. if oyu dont wanna go to miami, just say no thanks coach see ya. it isnt like he went to a rival

Advertisement
**** of a troll job...and yeah Manny got punked bad....but why? super secret Cane hatred? did Kosi smash something that was his?

Advertisement
Staff looks like idiots but this kid didn’t have to go out of his way to troll us the way he did. Maybe it’s for the best. Kids who behave like this usually don’t live up to the hype in the end.

What's the ******* point of going through all of that? It's wasted energy.
My man I’ve suspected this type of fckry since I started following recruiting. Any chance a referee, the ncaa, the acc, another staff can take a stab at UM it’s gonna happen. Call me the dude with the tinfoil hat if y’all want. It has anyone ever tried so hard to troll a school?
Everyone is straight scarred of us even if we’re nit winning. Because their still scared of what we could be. It’s the reason they’re coming down every year to get these kids cause they know what happens if they all come. Maybe finally now people realize that the fear isn’t a Miami bias or theory. It’s true.

Staff looks like idiots but this kid didn’t have to go out of his way to troll us the way he did. Maybe it’s for the best. Kids who behave like this usually don’t live up to the hype in the end.

Making our coaches look stupid on nsd is like crossing over a blind mentally challenged kid, then stopping and taunting him laying on the ground.

Totally unacceptable.

Advertisement
Back