Romancane retweeted by Rudy

Advertisement
Bang.

I've said it a few times over. I'm not going to waste my energy getting mad at ideas. I'll let the school have their chance at doing something right and I'll get upset when they ***** up, which given their history is pretty likely.

A lot of people would be better off taking a similar approach, imo. I could spend all day creating nightmare scenarios that wouldn't be surprising given the school's history, but why do that to myself?

I'll actually get mad if something like Gino at AD becomes a reality. I won't let the idea of it worsen my day, though.

Advertisement
He's right. Truth be told, all the erroneous rubbish and deliberate lies told about our AD search and the coaching situation IS the MOST false information ever to appear on Twitter.

Want proof? A broken-hearted Jack Dorsey just resigned as CEO of the company based on all of our nonsense and is beyond distraught about what has happened to his platform.

Advertisement
I don't remember who it was, but I remember someone on here saying Rudy is a smart guy and actually understands what this program needs.

Maybe they were right

The hope is that Rudy, Julio and joe are truly keeping a tight seal on their decision knowing full well that the BOT is a collection of loose lips. Julio is the one that hires the AD - not the board. Hoping Julio makes his own decision based on Rudy/joe/search firm’s feedback.

The hope is that Rudy, Julio and joe are truly keeping a tight seal on their decision knowing full well that the BOT is a collection of loose lips. Julio is the one that hires the AD - not the board. Hoping Julio makes his own decision based on Rudy/joe/search firm’s feedback.
The hope is that they also know what they're doing lol would be tragic if they tell the BOT to f*** off and then end up botching AD hire and HC next steps.

We keep hearing 4 people are making this decision on the AD (5 making decision on Manny when the AD is hired) - Obviously Frenk, Joe, Rudy, but who is the 4th? Am I naïve here? @DMoney

Advertisement
Bang.

I've said it a few times over. I'm not going to waste my energy getting mad at ideas. I'll let the school have their chance at doing something right and I'll get upset when they ***** up, which given their history is pretty likely.

A lot of people would be better off taking a similar approach, imo. I could spend all day creating nightmare scenarios that wouldn't be surprising given the school's history, but why do that to myself?

I'll actually get mad if something like Gino at AD becomes a reality. I won't let the idea of it worsen my day, though.
Alonzo got himself a burner account.

Which raises the question, if they know they have a weasel/rat/little ***** (Epstein) spreading all this false information then what actions can they take to remove her from the board? @TheOriginalCane do you know how that works?

You going to remove someone from giving you money because he throwing a fit? Or take his money/let him leave on his own if he doesn't want to give it lmao

Advertisement
But the hire still needs BOT approval, right? If so, they can stall the process if there is enough of them against it.

Advertisement
Back