Rogers Is In The Portal

Advertisement
I'm just wondering when the O-linemen are coming

I can't see more than 1 of Washington/Seymore/R-Rod being on the squad next year.
Was thinking the exact same thing. We have a team of kids that need to be sorted out and have not seen the attrition at all at OLine. Not one. Lost a DT that was unexpected. And now lost a CB due to his father being a helicopter parent. But we are bringing in a huge OLine class and could use some guys to get the point.

I'm still solidly behind Mario and think he can get the program into a winning place. That said, this one is giving me pause for a moment, hence the Cosby joke. I mean when Mario is losing a high character coach's kid to the portal in a position of dire need, I have to begin to question what the world is going on within the walls of Hecht.
5 cornerbacks gone. 6 safeties.

Advertisement
You already know what the excuse is for next year. Depth.

As for Rogers, better have a line out with a school on the hook. The portal is very unforgiving and you're last year's news in recruiting.

I think u’re misremembering a detail; there was ?’s if his commitment would still be honored b/c of the facts u just laid. Again, he was coming off a major injury, & the FIRST thing Mario did was assure him his commitment would be honored. So no offense, u’re alternate version is missing some key details. If anything, this was a perfect opportunity for a new staff w/o their own evaluation process for a kid suffering a major injury to say, “we’re sorry, but we’re moving in a different direction.” Lord knows CIS’ new hero, Coach Prime, have done that since taking the CU job.
remember t rob was there when he signed. t rob didnt leave till after jan 2022 (and I think rogers signed on ESD). that was his recruiter. on top of that, everyone on here has said addae is a jerk.

remember t rob was there when he signed. t rob didnt leave till after jan 2022 (and I think rogers signed on ESD). that was his recruiter. on top of that, everyone on here has said addae is a jerk.

Yes, but it was the HC, Cristobal, who had to give the final say & reassurance that his commitment would be honored.

Regardless, his father popped off b/c he didn’t see his son on the field like the other freshmen, although the game plan was for him to redshirt this yr to make sure he came back 100% healthy. In this day & age, it’s completely damned if u do, damned if u don’t. Board was up in arms when TVD came back too early. Board ?’d why Chaney would even consider playing being that season was lost, & he had a major injury. Now, what if Mario played Rogers this yr coming off an ACL injury & re-injured it? Guess what his pops would’ve been saying?

In any case, I’m tired of parents chirping at this program. It’s best for both parties to go their separate ways, & add this to my long list of jits I won’t be rooting & or wishing the best to.

Advertisement
Yes, but it was the HC, Cristobal, who had to give the final say & reassurance that his commitment would be honored.

Regardless, his father popped off b/c he didn’t see his son on the field like the other freshmen, although the game plan was for him to redshirt this yr to make sure he came back 100% healthy. In this day & age, it’s completely damned if u do, damned if u don’t. Board was up in arms when TVD came back too early. Board ?’d why Chaney would even consider playing being that season was lost, & he had a major injury. Now, what if Mario played Rogers this yr coming off an ACL injury & re-injured it? Guess what his pops would’ve been saying?

In any case, I’m tired of parents chirping at this program. It’s best for both parties to go their separate ways, & add this to my long list of jits I won’t be rooting & or wishing the best to.
eh im not gonan hold him responsible for his dad. he never seemed to cause trouble. his dad did. rogers came here and is leaving just like the transfers well land left their schools for here. it is what it is. also, im down for w.e gets addae out of gables. promote dVD and let Steele handle the S room

Kid had a major injury and we stood by him, missed a lot of camp, was here for a cup of coffee, his dad coach is a pain in the ***. What did I miss?

Actually, tell me what I missed. How is his dad a pain in the ***? Other than a single tweet where he tagged the DB coach.

Advertisement
Dang your tough, man. Am I not allowed a moment of weakness? :bricks:
@JHallCanes
20220620_111211.jpg

Advertisement
I'm still solidly behind Mario and think he can get the program into a winning place. That said, this one is giving me pause for a moment, hence the Cosby joke. I mean when Mario is losing a high character coach's kid to the portal in a position of dire need, I have to begin to question what the world is going on within the walls of Hecht.
My only response is Mario sees and hears everything we never will which means there's a ton things we'll never know....
If he feels dudes like you described can bounce than obviously issues arose to have cause for such action...
After seeing what I've seen the last several years I'm wide open for change...Rip it all apart and rebuild...

Advertisement
Back