Rogers Is In The Portal

Advertisement
At what point do we no longer believe that it was the players who were the primary problem?

Defending Mario is getting to be like defending Bill Cosby. I had his back until the 16th woman came forward, then even I began to wonder...
Lamorne Morris Fox GIF by New Girl
...... Don't get me wrong I enjoy your posts but I gotta go the other way on this one.... If stuff is still like this in year 3 then I hear ya.... Roster purge was absolutely needed.... I have no issue with what's happening right now...

Extremely thin in the back 4. Who’s left Couch, Graves, Curtis, Harris?

Davonte Brown can literally walk into a starting spot and obviously Cormani will get a shot to play huge minutes early too. Need 4, some mix of HS/portal.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Curtis bounces too.

Duce Chestnut from Syracuse entered the portal. We should try there also

Advertisement
You’re better than this

I think

Lamorne Morris Fox GIF by New Girl
...... Don't get me wrong I enjoy your posts but I gotta go the other way on this one.... If stuff is still like this in year 3 then I hear ya.... Roster purge was absolutely needed.... I have no issue with what's happening right now...

I'm still solidly behind Mario and think he can get the program into a winning place. That said, this one is giving me pause for a moment, hence the Cosby joke. I mean when Mario is losing a high character coach's kid to the portal in a position of dire need, I have to begin to question what the world is going on within the walls of Hecht.

Advertisement

Davonte Brown can literally walk into a starting spot and obviously Cormani will get a shot to play huge minutes early too. Need 4, some mix of HS/portal.

Curtis needs to bounce to the offensive side. That being said I believe as long as Graves stays, Curtis stays.

Advertisement
At what point do we no longer believe that it was the players who were the primary problem?

Defending Mario is getting to be like defending Bill Cosby. I had his back until the 16th woman came forward, then even I began to wonder...

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

I'm still solidly behind Mario and think he can get the program into a winning place. That said, this one is giving me pause for a moment, hence the Cosby joke. I mean when Mario is losing a high character coach's kid to the portal in a position of dire need, I have to begin to question what the world is going on within the walls of Hecht.
So you’ve been a supporter of him but THIS is what makes you pause?

Cmon man.

I’ve never been a big fan of his but this is just what we all should have expected so it is what it is

Advertisement
Was waiting for this to happen.

Loyalty is a mutha, ain’t it? Take this kid after a major injury & he bounces. Lol.

After injury AND him getting multiple NIL deals on top of it.

Sometimes parents need to step aside and let things play out a bit without their hands being in the middle of everything. Regardless of how they may feel, their actions are not always in the best interest of their children. Instead, parents are the biggest reason for the issues with kids these days, from an accountability, respect, entitlement and work ethic standpoint. Parents and social media.

Porter

Advertisement
Back