Rogers Is In The Portal

In his defense Addae is a jackass lol.
I’m sure he is but there’s always more than one side to every story

Then there’s the eventual truth as well

But you know this

Not talking about this kid and Addae specifically but good luck to all these kids in life that get butthurt about a position coach they don’t like and transfer. Life doesn’t always work that way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Small, injured and potentially a diva of a dad. Too much distraction for what it's worth putting up with. I'd think we can find someone in the portal that can at least lose one of those negative factors.

Good luck to the kid though, hopefully he can put it together at his next stop.

Ayahuasca has Aaron thinking he can portal outta Green Bay?

1670969114167.jpeg

Was waiting for this to happen.

Loyalty is a mutha, ain’t it? Take this kid after a major injury & he bounces. Lol.
TBF, he committed to an old DB coach that isnt here anymore. he also enrolled to a whole new staff. it is what it is.

Advertisement
My g an hour ago before this news broke that was still the case lol
Playa it's worse now what's the celebration for? How do we remove Couch from the field if there is noone behind Couch?

Advertisement
TBF, he committed to an old DB coach that isnt here anymore. he also enrolled to a whole new staff. it is what it is.

I think u’re misremembering a detail; there was ?’s if his commitment would still be honored b/c of the facts u just laid. Again, he was coming off a major injury, & the FIRST thing Mario did was assure him his commitment would be honored. So no offense, u’re alternate version is missing some key details. If anything, this was a perfect opportunity for a new staff w/o their own evaluation process for a kid suffering a major injury to say, “we’re sorry, but we’re moving in a different direction.” Lord knows CIS’ new hero, Coach Prime, have done that since taking the CU job.

Playa it's worse now what's the celebration for? How do we remove Couch from the field if there is noone behind Couch?
Nah I am just sayin if you wanted to say "sucks for depth" or "why are we celebrating losing a kid that is largely an unknown" then I would have kept scrolling, but what you sayin now is not what you said before.

Before it was we are left with Couch as the most proven corner. If Rogers stays, that is still true. Rogers is unproven in every aspect, from injury to actual playing at the collegiate level. We need CB help badly and keeping Rogers would not have alleviated my fear one bit.

Now if you statement is how do we remove couch if no one is left to compete then I agree completely, we need bodies and impact players at CB. I do however expect Cormani to come in and do his thing. I dont care that he is skinny, he weighs more than a football and we aren't relying on him to tackle Derick Henry every play. I saw Stingley do it as a TF at LSU, Cormani should start as long as he keeps progressing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked the kid a lot but I figured after his dad got mad about the not playing **** he’d leave it’s aggravating seeing kids be so quick to turn on my favorite team but I believe in Mario in a way that I haven’t ever in other staffs since I’ve been following recruiting back to Randy’s staff as a kid

Nah I am just sayin if you wanted to say "sucks for depth" or "why are we celebrating losing a kid that is largely an unknown" then I would have kept scrolling, but what you sayin now is not what you said before.

Before it was we are left with Couch as the most proven corner. If Rogers stays, that is still true. Rogers is unproven in every aspect, from injury to actual playing at the collegiate level. We need CB help badly and keeping Rogers would not have alleviated my fear one bit.

Now if you statement is how do we remove couch if no one is left to compete then I agree completely, we need bodies and impact players at CB. I do however expect Cormani to come in and do his thing. I dont care that he is skinny, he weighs more than a football and we aren't relying on him to tackle Derick Henry every play. I saw Stingley do it as a TF at LSU, Cormani should start as long as he keeps progressing.
The reason why I'm not celebrating is because that's one less player to potentially beat out Couch. It's one in the same. We need depth to remove Couch. Losing depth increases likelihood Couch stays entrenched as starter.

Advertisement
Back