Rogers Is In The Portal

Advertisement
Best uh luck to him, hopefully he can get his health and weight to where his talent is.

No need to address what’s been beaten to a pulp here.

I was just trading posts with @Rellyrell about how I will often still root for transfers. Rogers is an example of a kid I will not root for. He never gave the program a chance.

What a joke. Rogers comes in injured and underweight, his pops goes off on social media that he's not getting enough snaps, and then he transfers out. Nothing but a distraction. Bigtime disappointment.

Extremely thin in the back 4. Who’s left Couch, Graves, Curtis, Harris?

Davonte Brown can literally walk into a starting spot and obviously Cormani will get a shot to play huge minutes early too. Need 4, some mix of HS/portal.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Curtis bounces too.
He needs to go I didn’t like what I saw from him on the fieldc

Advertisement
Come pick up your kids was mostly directed to Rogers dad lol, I can predict he go to Georgia tech

I was just trading posts with @Rellyrell about how I will often still root for transfers. Rogers is an example of a kid I will not root for. He never gave the program a chance.

What a joke. Rogers comes in injured and underweight, his pops goes off on social media that he's not getting enough snaps, and then he transfers out. Nothing but a distraction. Bigtime disappointment.
Disappointed yes and I won’t flat out disagree but there’s always context. Also hard to know how much is him versus the dad. Three sides of every story and it’s time for all to move on.

At what point do we no longer believe that it was the players who were the primary problem?

Defending Mario is getting to be like defending Bill Cosby. I had his back until the 16th woman came forward, then even I began to wonder...
At what point does it become tiring to ***** and moan like you have for months?

Advertisement
You commit to the school. The coach is a bonus. Coaches move on
Lol you used to commit to the school. In 2022, Lincoln Riley took Oklahoma commits and players with him to USC where they went from 4-8 to 11-2. Deion is taking Travis Hunter with him to Colorado, and Cristobal took an Oregon kid with him to Miami.

Gotta be ready to change the way you think about the commitments as things change

Khamauri was nothing but pleasant as a Cane. Don't let his dad distract you from the kid being a great person. He needs to get healthy and put on weight before stepping onto a football field. Wish him all the best!
100%

Advertisement
Advertisement
At what point do we no longer believe that it was the players who were the primary problem?

Defending Mario is getting to be like defending Bill Cosby. I had his back until the 16th woman came forward, then even I began to wonder...
One only needs to look around the country at all the other schools with tons of kids leaving regardless of the situation

Advertisement
Back