Rodney Scott Commits

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
[TWEET]706842744786968577[/TWEET]Told you guys he'd be a cane soon enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He looks scrappy AF on his junior highlights. Not afraid to catch the ball in traffic and attacks the balls at the highest point

Advertisement
He looks scrappy AF on his junior highlights. Not afraid to catch the ball in traffic and attacks the balls at the highest point

He was hurt his Junior year, far from his best. Sophomore tape is a better showing of what he can do.

Welcome To The U!!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Advertisement
I was not crazy about the pickip at the initial announcement.
However after a few of you mentioned to take a look at the Soph. tape ................ You are correct, that tape is much better.

Welcome to the U!!!

He was quicker than I expected at the Rivals Camp. Exploded out of his breaks and got a lot of separation.

I wasn't at the Opening but I heard he stood out.

Definitely looks like a very good player from his sophmore highlight tape.

We'll finish with Harley and Dingle. Will keep a spot for Jeudy, but don't count on it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Might be best as an H receiver. Could play Z but could get eattin alive by quick corners with good feet. Would definitely benefit as the 2nd receiver to a side.

We'll finish with Hartley and Dingle. Will keep a spot for Jeudy, but don't count on it.

There was a tweet that came Yesterday that Miami might be only behind bama for jeudy, appears we are making up ground on him since that visit last week. I would be very happy to finish with Hartley who IMO can be the most explosive receiver in Florida, dingle, juedy and scott

Advertisement
Offer list looks impressive but read he runs a 4.7

Ill trust the the type of coaches that extended an offer tho. Great

Welcome to the u kid
Havent seen the hilights though

As for JJ for him not even to consider and we geta visit and shoot up the rankinga behind the best recruiting school in the country, itsays we playing them games too. These r elite recruiters ladies n gents not shannon or ag who most thought were elite and were not

Advertisement
Back