Rodney Scott Commits

Advertisement
LOL at anyone conceding Jeudy to Alabama. Alabama couldn't even beat Folden head to head. Folden fcked up Amari Cooper's recruiting, or they never would have got him either.

What about Ridley and SBB?

What about A. Richards?
And Cager

his mom didn't want him to go to Bama. We were like option C

Cager loves Miami tho, he committed to Golden, recruits for us, and was ready to fight Tyler Byrd when he flipped.

LOL at anyone conceding Jeudy to Alabama. Alabama couldn't even beat Folden head to head. Folden fcked up Amari Cooper's recruiting, or they never would have got him either.

What about Ridley and SBB?

What about A. Richards?
And Cager

his mom didn't want him to go to Bama. We were like option C
alex collins mama aint want him to go to Arkansas, where he go ?

Advertisement
Huge get for two reasons

1. He is very good (film don't lie)
2. He is from the ridge- got to keep our homies home

Go canes

Advertisement
Strong, physical player. Definitely a split end at the college level. Chains mover type who will excel on 3rd downs and in the red-zone. This type of player will make that terrible 3rd down percentage go up just with his physical hands.

Obviously you don't say every player is going to be an NFL great as a college player, but his comparable would be Anquan Boldin.

Boldin comparison? What? His film shows that he does what any wide receiver should do, that's catch the ball. He doesn't jump out in any other aspect whatsoever. He's not elusive, a burner, a quick accelerator, or show fluidity in and out of his breaks.

Considering all of that, I don't see enough to say he's going to be anything good or bad. That's where you would have to look at his game film and I'm sure the coaches have.

Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

tumblr_mzqz8uEjng1sljji9o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

fun_pics_for_adults_62.gif

tumblr_n7l4pfy9Op1qjqxmoo1_400.gif

Welcome to the u kid
Havent seen the hilights though

As for JJ for him not even to consider and we geta visit and shoot up the rankinga behind the best recruiting school in the country, itsays we playing them games too. These r elite recruiters ladies n gents not shannon or ag who most thought were elite and were not

AG's problem wasn't that he didn't do a good job recruiting. He was just the most unexplainably worse football coaches I have ever seen. His recruiting good players kept him viable for a s long as it did.

[MENTION=5663]mianjomar[/MENTION]: gotta disagree with you there, boss. After the 2012 class, each class got worst. He passed on legacy players due to his size infatuation and those same players came back and kicked our rear ends when we played against their respective schools. Furthermore, Golden offered schollies like candy and kids used us to boost ratings then bounced. And finally, he pitched schollies to a grip of project 3 star players who had no business putting on The U jersey.

2012, great class. 2013, good class. 2014 decent class. 2015 train wreck. 2016 started falling apart and Richt came through and ensured quality over quantity and now we're going after big fishes and NOT OFFERING unless MUTUAL interest is expressed. That's the way it's supposed to be here.

AG had us looking like the fat chick that puts out for any and everyone to get love and we got treated as such; CMR is taking that fat chick and getting a tummy tuck, Brazillian Butt Lift, and some implants and stunting on ninjas. We getting back to what we were, the hottest school in the nation, playboy.

Advertisement
Boldin comparison? What? His film shows that he does what any wide receiver should do, that's catch the ball. He doesn't jump out in any other aspect whatsoever. He's not elusive, a burner, a quick accelerator, or show fluidity in and out of his breaks.

Considering all of that, I don't see enough to say he's going to be anything good or bad. That's where you would have to look at his game film and I'm sure the coaches have.

I think his film is pretty is ok. I like the kid from Glades Central better.

Welcome to the u kid

As for JJ for him not even to consider and we geta visit and shoot up the rankinga behind the best recruiting school in the country, itsays we playing them games too. These r elite recruiters ladies n gents not shannon or ag who most thought were elite and were not

AG's problem wasn't that he didn't do a good job recruiting. He was just the most unexplainably worse football coaches I have ever seen. His recruiting good players kept him viable for a s long as it did.

[MENTION=5663]mianjomar[/MENTION]: gotta disagree with you there, boss. After the 2012 class, each class got worst. He passed on legacy players due to his size infatuation and those same players came back and kicked our rear ends when we played against their respective schools. Furthermore, Golden offered schollies like candy and kids used us to boost ratings then bounced. And finally, he pitched schollies to a grip of project 3 star players who had no business putting on The U jersey.

2012, great class. 2013, good class. 2014 decent class. 2015 train wreck. 2016 started falling apart and Richt came through and ensured quality over quantity and now we're going after big fishes and NOT OFFERING unless MUTUAL interest is expressed. That's the way it's supposed to be here.

AG had us looking like the fat chick that puts out for any and everyone to get love and we got treated as such; CMR is taking that fat chick and getting a tummy tuck, Brazillian Butt Lift, and some implants and stunting on ninjas. We getting back to what we were, the hottest school in the nation, playboy.
I think 2014 was his best class but he missed on too many kids even there. 2014 was a special year for SFLA and someone like Richt would have had it as a top 3 class. The difference between 2014 and the other classes was that there weren't many reaches in that class as opposed to the other classes. The three star guys were players where in the other classes we got guys like Larry Hope.

Welcome to the u kid

I think 2014 was his best class but he missed on too many kids even there. 2014 was a special year for SFLA and someone like Richt would have had it as a top 3 class. The difference between 2014 and the other classes was that there weren't many reaches in that class as opposed to the other classes. The three star guys were players where in the other classes we got guys like Larry Hope.

You talking bout the same class that had Wyche, Hester, Brady, Heurtelou, Gayot, Judge Joe Brown, and McCray? With the Jury still out on Mike Smith, T Darling, and Mayes? I know that class was ranked 12th, but it's only b/c of 27 signees. It was a huge class. I don't get fooled by class rankings. We were ranked I believe 20th by Rivals this year, but 2016 was one of the best classes we've had in a while based upon impact players. Look at the 2013 class and see how many impact players were there and compare it to 2014. It's night and day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back