Rodney Scott Commits

Welcome to the u kid
Havent seen the hilights though

As for JJ for him not even to consider and we geta visit and shoot up the rankinga behind the best recruiting school in the country, itsays we playing them games too. These r elite recruiters ladies n gents not shannon or ag who most thought were elite and were not

AG's problem wasn't that he didn't do a good job recruiting. He was just the most unexplainably worse football coaches I have ever seen. His recruiting good players kept him viable for a s long as it did.

Advertisement
He reminds me of Rashawn Scott. Looks like he can be a decent possession/Red Zone guy.

How did he time in the 40 at The Opening camp? Seems to be more of a possession wr on tape.

Advertisement
perfect wr class --- rodney scott, kevaughn dingle, jerry jeudy, mike harley, and quantino allen

bring in this class + ahmmon richards, dionte mullins, sam bruce = the best wr core in the country

perfect wr class --- rodney scott, kevaughn dingle, jerry jeudy, mike harley, and quantino allen

bring in this class + ahmmon richards, dionte mullins, sam bruce = the best wr core in the country

Here comes a canes fan exaggerating Lol

we have a shot with all the guys i listed for this class, its a dream scenario but if it happens you cant argue that the wr class from 2016 and 2017 would be one of if not the best group in the country

get grimes, emmanuel green and jeudy and dingle...then its the best wr core in the nation lol

Advertisement
Welcome to the u kid
Havent seen the hilights though

As for JJ for him not even to consider and we geta visit and shoot up the rankinga behind the best recruiting school in the country, itsays we playing them games too. These r elite recruiters ladies n gents not shannon or ag who most thought were elite and were not

AG's problem wasn't that he didn't do a good job recruiting. He was just the most unexplainably worse football coaches I have ever seen. His recruiting good players kept him viable for a s long as it did.

That, and a dumbfounding extension for cashing $2 million + in checks every year. I was waiting for his title to go from Head Coach to Director of Marketing / *head coach. It would have justified a portion of that salary.

UM

Advertisement
We'll finish with Harley and Dingle. Will keep a spot for Jeudy, but don't count on it.

Pure gut feeling on my part but I think we are a serious player for Jeudy and we can get him. I think the visit he took last week really opened his eyes. I think we made a great impression and he felt at home. Next up is taking care of business on the field.

A WR class of Harley, Dingle, Scott and Jeudy would be excellent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at anyone conceding Jeudy to Alabama. Alabama couldn't even beat Folden head to head. Folden fcked up Amari Cooper's recruiting, or they never would have got him either.

Advertisement
Back