Robert Knowles will get the start on Saturday over Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Advertisement
why do you think knowles doesn't progress?

maybe it's the position coach like @dsddcane has been telling you all for eons now.
Yeah, I wasn't commenting as to why players are or are not progressing. I'm just saying the outrage on here that Robert is getting the starting nod over Gurvan is bizarre. WTF has Gurvan shown so far that would prove he deserves to start? Obviously, I'm much more excited about Hall's potential than Knowles, but his high school production and recruiting stars don't suit up with him on Saturdays. Kid needs to earn his reps, just like everyone else.

Advertisement
Or maybe, just maybe, he's a true Soph who needs some time to develop when the lights come on.

he was being hyped up on this board as the best db in south fl
saban brought the helicopter to see him
and hes the second coming of ST

with that type of hype I would say by your soph year he should show more than he has so far

Advertisement
Yeah, I wasn't commenting as to why players are or are not progressing. I'm just saying the outrage on here that Robert is getting the starting nod over Gurvan is bizarre. WTF has Gurvan shown so far that would prove he deserves to start? Obviously, I'm much more excited about Hall's potential than Knowles, but his high school production and recruiting stars don't suit up with him on Saturdays. Kid needs to earn his reps, just like everyone else.
What has Knowles done to prove he should start? He’s been consistently bad for 87 years now. And he was awful against UNC no matter what the coaches feed to the media.

Gurvan Hall looked stiff. I notice that against Florida and knew right away he might not live up to his billing as a safety. I saw more of the same against UNC. Granted, Redwine looked stiff at first but as he got more comfortable at Safety he started playing much faster so maybe this is just an experience thing.

We should put Banda in charge of finding LBs. Dude find so many stiff safeties with poor hips who would honestly make great LBs. (Frierson, Finley, Smiff, Carter, etc.) Dude has failed to find safeties with P5 level hips, speed, and lateral quickness.

Yeah I don't think he is stiff at all...I think as of right now he is hesitant, not reading things well.

Advertisement
What has Knowles done to prove he should start? He’s been consistently bad for 87 years now. And he was awful against UNC no matter what the coaches feed to the media.
In the coaches' eyes he has outplayed Hall. It's no more complex than that.

Diaz slurpers are out in full force. They can’t why name one reason why knowles should starts besides he is safe and Hall needs to earn it. What has Knowles shown to have earn it ?

Advertisement
Back