Robert Knowles Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
shouldn't have to be.. but I actually like some of these scramble mode dudes. They come in with a chip on a shoulder and play with a nothing to loose attitude.

Advertisement
shouldn't have to be.. but I actually like some of these scramble mode dudes. They come in with a chip on a shoulder and play with a nothing to loose attitude.

But who is the chip towards? A lot of these kids probably feel some animosity towards the coaches at UM because they weren't offered earlier, or were the sloppy seconds. UM has had enough talent the last few years to be far better than their record indicates. Part of the problem has been kids, with talent, playing for themselves and not within the system...a crappy system.

DMONEY this kids srmfilm looks vicious...

good call on this one this kid cam play for ,me ANYDAY...

He didnt camp and plays at Edison thats why offer list looks that way.....this kid is SCHMONEY!

Finally saw the film, athletically he definitely looks like he belongs. Wish it showed his ball skills a bit more, and we could see him in coverage.

Advertisement
south florida is so stacked that Grohlden can ***** up with someone like Irvin and can still settle with a higher ceiling kid.

the doofus might still outsmart himself and sign some NJ kid (eg. Gordinier over Talon). Beware.

Advertisement

But who is the chip towards? A lot of these kids probably feel some animosity towards the coaches at UM because they weren't offered earlier, or were the sloppy seconds. UM has had enough talent the last few years to be far better than their record indicates. Part of the problem has been kids, with talent, playing for themselves and not within the system...a crappy system.

If they hated the coaches THAT much they wouldn't come here. And the problem is the crappy system wasting their talent, let's not let Golden off the hook for this ****.

Advertisement
Back