Robert Knowles Offered

Oh Jesus, you still won't admit you were ever wrong, not even once. You didn't just call him good, you called him one of the best in his class in South Florida.

For someone who follows me around in every thread, you don't seem to read my posts.

I said Knowles wasn't as talented as I thought. That was clear early in his career. I still support the decision to offer him (and Redwine) due to our options at the time. It is no surprise they are our #2 and #3 safeties.

he's not gonna become faster or more athletic.... He is and will continue to be a huge liability on the field. Guys like Jobe and Hall cant get here soon enough.

and the "this weekend taught us".... Berrios was always misused, even by this staff last year. No one has been surprised by him being much more productive in the slot

He doesn't need to be faster physically. He needs to be faster mentally which can and likely will happen over the next 3 years. Does he have Ed Reed instincts, nope, but he can play a ton faster than he did vs. FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back