Robert Knowles Offered

Advertisement
This is the type of Cat that should just be in the middle of the field just ballin... Don't give him 2 much... Just let him roam.

Hard to believe he never had a offer before today.... Even with Grades. **** Clarington had one..

Nonetheless.. Hope this kid commits
JC

Advertisement
he is a killer. playmaker. another kid who apparently not a workout warrior because his 40's times didnt look great but he plays the game fast.

Advertisement
My take Miami was waiting on Irvin to decide since he said no two things happened

1 Offer to Knowles who has better length

2 Offer to 2016 Wright undersized safety

This I think is better for Miami because they were not going to take 2 small safeties in Irvin and Wright. Knowles is better than Irvin and Wright keeps us with the Gulliver Group Mullins Wright Burns and Jackson

I likes!! Hopefully, this offer aint no "Mayes" evaluation from
last year, Is he better than Carlton davis( wasnt to
impressed with him)?

Two more words doe:
Rashard Fentom

Smh

Now Fenton needs an offer and the possibility of Marcus Lewis, this could be a decent secondary class

Advertisement
Al throwing his weight around poaching FIU kids. Let's be real - if the kid was that good and his grades weren't THaT far off, he'd have interest from other schools

About **** time! My gosh kid deserved an offset long ago .now Fenton, Hoggins, and Causey we need to go after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back