Robert Burns

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Was there any word on the severity of his shoulder injury?

Will he require surgery?

Advertisement
[MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION] what's the good word?

Advertisement
Assuming he gets injured again between now and the game against Bethune - how willing should we be to either:

a) accept D'Anthony Hopkins as a transfer

and/or

b) move Dallas to RB

Advertisement
I don't think the Dallas-to-RB talk makes a lot of sense. We need a pounder, a short yardage guy, not another scat back...

Assuming he gets injured again between now and the game against Bethune - how willing should we be to either:

and/or

b) move Dallas to RB

a. No.

b. Yes.

no point in moving Dallas to RB... Trayone Gray is a perfect 3rd string rb. If not Charles Perry can take a knee on the sideline as a 3rd string rb like the best of them.

I say let him brittle Rob go.. I know I won't be popular but his body might need to rest and just focus on being a student.

and/or

b) move Dallas to RB

a. No.

b. Yes.

no point in moving Dallas to RB... Trayone Gray is a perfect 3rd string rb. If not Charles Perry can take a knee on the sideline as a 3rd string rb like the best of them.

Trayone Gray has been out with injury for 6+ months and still isn't back.

Advertisement
I also am interested in seeing what Gray is capable of but there's some concern there still. Perry is pretty valuable as a linebacker at this point. Would be a shame to limit his worth there imo.

What's Joe Jackson doing while the offense is on the field?

images.jpg

Advertisement
The concerning thing with Burns is that every part of his body appears susceptible to injury.

This isn't like Shayon tearing his ACL 323 times and coming back every season.

The concerning thing with Burns is that every part of his body appears susceptible to injury.

This isn't like Shayon tearing his ACL 323 times and coming back every season.

i would be more concerned if it's always an ACL injury (or other knee related injury) for a RB.... A dislocated shoulder really isnt a big deal until it becomes one.

Advertisement
Back