Tim Williams
Mike Parker
Denver Kirkland
Jaynard Bostwick

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
1st Alex On there GOOD
2nd Does Bain possibly commit here...or do you seeing us getting any commits this year at the senior day ?

Just hoping we have a Duke Johnson in this class that's going to be in these guys ears the whole time.

And +infinity on Thomas and Kirkland.

Advertisement
Collins and Williams are must gets. Bain is a silent. Rumor has it that Cunningham doesn't have a commitable offer yet.

It'd be nice to see Bostwick in attendance as well.

An OOS surprise, Jake O'Donnell syle would be nice; maybe Montravius Adams, Tim Williams or Trey Johnson perhaps?

Coley, Thomas, Collins, Kirkland, and Tim Williams need to be there also Trey Johnson if he can make down there.

Advertisement
Just hoping we have a Duke Johnson in this class that's going to be in these guys ears the whole time.

I guess the guy who's the most likely to be this year's Duke, although not many recruits could even compare to the impact he had last year, would be Mr. Bryant.

Advertisement

Agree on Thomas and Kirkland. Kirkland may be just as important a prospect as Thomas because of our need for quality OL.

Advertisement
Back