Rising Senior Day August 12th **Expected Visitors**

The size requirement thing is strange, because Barkevious Mingo was a 6'4", 6'5" string bean coming out of HS, and they took him.

Williams is a good looking athlete tho, and it would sicken me to see him wind up a Criminole......

valid said:
Tim Williams is currently ranked at the #1 prospect in Louisiana. Please believe that LSU will eventually turn up the heat on this guy....it is preposterous to think otherwise. IMO, we shouldn't waste any time on him.

They aren't high on him as a prospect from what I've been told.. He doesn't meet their size requirements apparently

Advertisement
I would love to see Olsen and TJ there just because they're so solidly committed. Both have been high profile this summer also and could be good recruiters for us.

The size requirement thing is strange, because Barkevious Mingo was a 6'4", 6'5" string bean coming out of HS, and they took him.

Williams is a good looking athlete tho, and it would sicken me to see him wind up a Criminole......

valid said:
Tim Williams is currently ranked at the #1 prospect in Louisiana. Please believe that LSU will eventually turn up the heat on this guy....it is preposterous to think otherwise. IMO, we shouldn't waste any time on him.

They aren't high on him as a prospect from what I've been told.. He doesn't meet their size requirements apparently

He is the same size as Sam Montegomery coming out of HS.

To everyone saying Tim Williams must not be good because LSU didnt offer - Joey Bosa was not offered by this staff but will be playing for the Buckeyes. Does Joey Bosa suck?

Advertisement
To everyone saying Tim Williams must not be good because LSU didnt offer - Joey Bosa was not offered by this staff but will be playing for the Buckeyes. Does Joey Bosa suck?

They offered him his sophomore or Junior year. LSU was his 1st offer.

they're just trying to get a foothole in south florida

Advertisement

valid said:

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

There's a guy named Barkevious Mingo?!?!?!?

valid said:

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

There's a guy named Barkevious Mingo?!?!?!?

http://nameoftheyear.blogspot.com/2009/04/barkevious-mingo-lord-master-2009-name.html

Peter has already stated it numerous times, but Williams is small. He's not Stacy Thomas small but some programs/scouts feel Williams is overrated because of it. Size in the front 7 is like an arms race in the SEC so you can't fully blame LSU for passing on Williams.

Advertisement
I just looked at his Rivals profile and it has him listed at 6'4 230. Is that an exaggeration or does he not have the frame to put on more weight?

I just looked at his Rivals profile and it has him listed at 6'4 230. Is that an exaggeration or does he not have the frame to put on more weight?

I see this kids frame and I see John Square. That is why LSU, who runs his god**** High School, is not interested.

Advertisement

Take a look at the photos on his profile over at 247sports. I wouldn't be surprised if he is really closer to 210lbs.....he is tiny.

Advertisement
Back