Rising Senior Day August 12th **Expected Visitors**

Advertisement
Pete says they have tight numbers and there's other guys they have rated higher a his position. Not out of the realm of possibility they may still offer, but as of now no dice. He also said FSU is probably in better shape then us, because they're closer and he has a young daughter.

Sounds like we're still in it, and a show at this event can't hurt our chances.
why is Tim Williams not going to LSU?

Advertisement
Peter, say we lose out on Collins; who else projects as guys we're interested in? I thought Mizzell looked pretty good at GK's, and I've heard TJ Johnson from Tampa as a remote possibility.

What say you?

Tim Williams is currently ranked at the #1 prospect in Louisiana. Please believe that LSU will eventually turn up the heat on this guy....it is preposterous to think otherwise. IMO, we shouldn't waste any time on him.

valid said:
Tim Williams is currently ranked at the #1 prospect in Louisiana. Please believe that LSU will eventually turn up the heat on this guy....it is preposterous to think otherwise. IMO, we shouldn't waste any time on him.

They aren't high on him as a prospect from what I've been told.. He doesn't meet their size requirements apparently

Advertisement
valid said:

They aren't high on him as a prospect from what I've been told.. He doesn't meet their size requirements apparently

valid said:

Advertisement
valid said:
we shall see....I don't buy that at all.

I see what you're saying. It is kind of weird, but look at it this way... He doesn't even have LSU in his top two an his High school is on the LSU campus. If LSU was pushing hard, they would be in his top 2

valid said:

I see what you're saying. It is kind of weird, but look at it this way... He doesn't even have LSU in his top two an his High school is on the LSU campus. If LSU was pushing hard, they would be in his top 2

perhaps. Or he's already committed to them but still wants an opportunity to take visits... So he makes it seem that there's not interest between the two. You don't find it at all fishy that the #1 player in the state attends school on the LSU campus and there's little to no interest between the two?

Advertisement
valid said:
perhaps. Or he's already committed to them but still wants an opportunity to take visits... So he makes it seem that there's not interest between the two. You don't find it at all fishy that the #1 player in the state attends school on the LSU campus and there's little to no interest between the two?

He's not committed to them, I guarantee you that

valid said:

That seems unnecessary.

He could still take visits while committed. And he could still have them in his top two while taking visits.

Maybe they're hunting bigger fish at DE.

Advertisement
Back