Ride or die with Mario

Ride or die with Mario along with the staff he chooses, whoever that may be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Can we add another option?

“I 100% backed the Mario hire bc he came with resources that nobody else would’ve gotten. But if it was all equal, I would have preferred an offensive minded HC.”

There’s a decent amount of us that fall into this category.

Advertisement
Mario is the man. He’s the coach we’ve all been waiting for. If you don’t think he’s assembled or capable of assembling the staff/roster to do this, get on the record now. I believe 100% we’ve found our Head Coach. We’re coming back to this thread three years from now. Can’t wait! 😂😂😂

I tried my best to support guys like Randy Shannon, Al Golden and even Diaz for 3 years it was tough but i tried to stay positive.

Im definitely going to give this hire a bit more time just based off 9 months and the changes hes made, the first rushed class he brought in and clearly the commitment the school is making.

Can we add another option?

“I 100% backed the Mario hire bc he came with resources that nobody else would’ve gotten. But if it was all equal, I would have preferred an offensive minded HC.”

There’s a decent amount of us that fall into this category.
Coward 😂 it’s yes or no. The I’d prefer options maybe is comical. Said respectfully

Advertisement
We’ll see.

I’m starting to see all the reasons I was very skeptical about him as our in game & offensive philosophy HC..

I wanted Lane for his offense. But I do believe it took a Mario to get the talent and get the culture right.. and the person that could demand the admin to start investing.

In a perfect world.. Lane will get fired, and Mario hires him as OC 😂

We’ll see.

I’m starting to see all the reasons I was very skeptical about him as our in game & offensive philosophy HC..

I wanted Lane for his offense. But I do believe it took a Mario to get the talent and get the culture right.. and the person that could demand the admin to start investing.

In a perfect world.. Lane will get fired, and Mario hires him as OC 😂
This will be the new thing by the end of the year if nothing changes with Gattis 😂 let’s see who gets fired and placed in Mario’s coach rehabilitation clinic.

Advertisement
I think we have a Kirby Smart like situation on our hands here. We'll have 3-4 years of Neanderbal where we're all calling each other ***gots because we're losing games we shouldn't because of an archaic offense....but one day we'll look up and have a stacked roster competing for a ship.

Advertisement
I think we have a Kirby Smart like situation on our hands here. We'll have 3-4 years of Neanderbal where we're all calling each other ***gots because we're losing games we shouldn't because of an archaic offense....but one day we'll look up and have a stacked roster competing for a ship.
Gets it! 100% 😜 I do think Mario is more interested in passing than Kirby. It’s going to take some time and we’re going to lament three yards and a cloud of dust for a minute.

2AB01DFA-E026-42D1-A911-EFB70BB0C611.jpeg

Advertisement
Back