Richt will never lead us to #6

And they're still in the hood. Now tell us about the hundreds of thousands who end up dead or in prison because a mentor like yourself told them to just keep breaking rules until you decide to open a legitimate business.

No, they are not still in the hood. They live in apartments not projects. That is the point you are not getting. The "facts" you are reciting are based off fiction movies. Most of the hustlers do not end up dead or in jail. That is the minority.

Advertisement
Lmao you live in a alternate reality. Ain’t no street hustler making real money bruh. Especially if you black or a minority. They not making money that can change they lives, they children’s lives, their children’s children’s lives. If they were they wouldn’t be living and hustling in the same hood . That fast money you talking about don’t last. You get big enough you best believe the Govet coming for you

It really is fun to read. "Son, I know you're on the football team at Miami, but quit trying to follow rules. Smoke pot, cheat, do whatever you want. You can always hustle and then open a corner store."

Lmao you live in a alternate reality. Ain’t no street hustler making real money bruh. Especially if you black or a minority. They not making money that can change they lives, they children’s lives, their children’s children’s lives. If they were they wouldn’t be living and hustling in the same hood . That fast money you talking about don’t last. You get big enough you best believe the Govet coming for you

Maybe in Miami, but in NYC they are making real money. You are either A not from the hood and are getting all your facts from movies or B are from the hood, but hung out in your house all day and never actually spoke with the hustlers.

No, they are not still in the hood. They live in apartments not projects. That is the point you are not getting. The "facts" you are reciting are based off fiction movies. Most of the hustlers do not end up dead or in jail. That is the minority.

LMAO, then HOW THE *&^% DO WE STILL HAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE HOOD?

There's no way this guy is serious.

Advertisement
Maybe in Miami, but in NYC they are making real money. You are either A not from the hood and are getting all your facts from movies or B are from the hood, but hung out in your house all day and never actually spoke with the hustlers.

Which has a lot to do with a football player at Miami. Keep breaking rules, kid. That degree is worthless. Go be a hustler, since that always has a happy ending.

Just cause you throw money around don’t mean you automatically gonna win in sports..and did you have This same energy about Herman last year..I doubt it. He beat a overrated and terrible OU D. We’ll see how he finishes the year. I mean he loss to Maryland so the jury is still out
said it the day they hired him, watched him at Houston, so yes absolutely. I agree, he's still got some work to do but boy is he getting there fast, much faster than our guy

Advertisement
said it the day they hired him, watched him at Houston, so yes absolutely. I agree, he's still got some work to do but boy is he getting there fast, much faster than our guy

Our guy had his team ranked as high as #2 last year. Maybe see how the entire Texas season plays out before handing out awards.

I'm curious......if breaking rules is the way to get ahead, how does smoking pot help a Miami football player become successful?

LMAO, then HOW THE *&^% DO WE STILL HAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE HOOD?

There's no way this guy is serious.

Many reasons.
1: Not every single person can be making big time money in one area.
2: Lots of people making money still choose to live in the projects because you only need to pay a portion of the rent and the gov picks up the rest.
3: Lots of people would prefer to live in all black areas where they are part of the majority than move in to wealthier neighborhoods and be a part of the minority.
4: some of them are just plain broke like you said and do not have the will power, brains, or toughness to commit crimes and make enough money to move out.

Which has a lot to do with a football player at Miami. Keep breaking rules, kid. That degree is worthless. Go be a hustler, since that always has a happy ending.

Yah....that part of the convo did not have anything to do with Miami football. You are the one who after getting proven wrong tries to switch up the point of the convo.

Advertisement
I'm curious......if breaking rules is the way to get ahead, how does smoking pot help a Miami football player become successful?

Smoking pot is not going to make you more successful. Stealing crab legs from Publix is not going to make you more successful. Murdering someone at a club is not going to make you more successful. However, suspending or kicking these kids off the team is going to make you less successful.

It really is fun to read. "Son, I know you're on the football team at Miami, but quit trying to follow rules. Smoke pot, cheat, do whatever you want. You can always hustle and then open a corner store."
Bruh I’m black. I grew up in the hood. Out of all my friends and peers I grew up with in my hood 3 are dead and one I grew up with facing 10. I know street ppl. Talk to nigas who really live that life they are just surviving. Have some in my own fam...what gator guys saying is sad and the fact that ppl think like this lets me know that trump really did have ppl vote legitimately for him. It’s disturbing...like I said ain’t no street niga making real money, if they are they gonna come get u. They allow to make just enough do u can spread that poison to the next Gen and keep them prison full

Many reasons.
1: Not every single person can be making big time money in one area.
2: Lots of people making money still choose to live in the projects because you only need to pay a portion of the rent and the gov picks up the rest.
3: Lots of people would prefer to live in all black areas where they are part of the majority than move in to wealthier neighborhoods and be a part of the minority.
4: some of them are just plain broke like you said and do not have the will power, brains, or toughness to commit crimes and make enough money to move out.
man i live in a hood where if there is a black dude walking down the street somebody will call the cops and say " my god there is a black man on my street please get over here now he's prolly gonna steal something" maybe OGH is my neighbor

Advertisement
Our guy had us number 2 in the polls last year. 🤷🏽‍♂️ So like I said we can revisit this after the season

Bruh I’m black. I grew up in the hood. Out of all my friends and peers I grew up with in my hood 3 are dead and one I grew up with facing 10. I know street ppl. Talk to nigas who really live that life they are just surviving. Have some in my own fam...what gator guys saying is sad and the fact that ppl think like this lets me know that trump really did have ppl vote legitimately for him. It’s disturbing...like I said ain’t no street niga making real money, if they are they gonna come get u. They allow to make just enough do u can spread that poison to the next Gen and keep them prison full

So you know 3 dudes that are dead and 1 facing life in prison. That is 4 out of millions of people in Miami LMAO. I am from a way worse hood than where you are from. If you think I voted for trump you are delusional. Just because your 3 boys who hustled didn't make anything doesn't mean no one does.

man i live in a hood where if there is a black dude walking down the street somebody will call the cops and say " my god there is a black man on my street please get over here now he's prolly gonna steal something" maybe OGH is my neighbor

Are you trying to say I am the white dude calling the cops on the black guy in your hood? If that is true than that is literally the EXACT OPPOSITE of the actual situation.

Advertisement
Back