Richt Tweets

Advertisement
Them mfs got coach richt ****ed. Richt said you mfs got me fvcked up LOL

Broke, can you please just STFU.

Now you're all over this like a teenage girl, but remember this stupidity.

This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning . God never makes a mistake so this game wasn't meant to be played I guess
[TWEET]905449881803902977[/TWEET]

You're so fūcking vapid.

Post less, Broke

This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning . God never makes a mistake so this game wasn't meant to be played I guess

You're so fūcking vapid.

Post less, Broke

Well at least broke is consistent. Oh wait.....nvr mind.

Advertisement

You're so fūcking vapid.

Post less, Broke

Well at least broke is consistent. Oh wait.....nvr mind.

screenshots coming

You're so fūcking vapid.

Post less, Broke

Hop off my d*ck you dumb b*tch, Obviously the storm has shifted. Plus I said the storm wouldn't hit until Sunday or Monday. Everyone needs to get out of south Florida at this point, sh*t not looking good. Fvck that game, you look dumb as **** harping on a post days before when the hurricane tracking model was showing that the storm would go east of Florida. Don't mention me again fvck boi... it's arguably the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic and you worried about a post I made days ago? Gtfoh with the dumbsh*t you old fvck

Last edited:

You're so fūcking vapid.

Post less, Broke

Hop off my d*ck you dumb b*tch, Obviously the storm has shifted. Everyone needs to get out of south Florida at this point, sh*t not looking good

I love this new broke. Angry and vapid.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You're so fūcking vapid.

Post less, Broke

Hop off my d*ck you dumb b*tch, Obviously the storm has shifted. Plus I said the storm wouldn't hit until Sunday or Monday. Everyone needs to get out of south Florida at this point, sh*t not looking good. Fvck that game, you look dumb as **** harping on a post days before when the hurricane tracking model was showing that the storm would go east of Florida. Don't mention me again fvck boi... it's arguably the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic and you worried about a post I made days ago? Gtfoh with the dumbsh*t you old fvck

Just trying to be helpful and point out to you why people hate you, twinkie. Own your motherfūcking post, at least I could respect that.

What's with this fake-mad Broke routine anyway? Are your skinny jeans too tight and making you irritable?

Here's what a Tulane fan said on the Sun Belt Board:

(Today 03:22 AM)OUGwave Wrote:
As a Tulane fan, I have, um, some experience in discussing these issues.

People who are saying "this is bigger than football how can you expect them to play football at a time like this?" are partially correct. It is hard. But Tulane played an ENTIRE SEASON on the road migrating from school to school in 2005, living in abandoned dorms, while their families were recovering from the storm. The players had their entire city under water. The school was closed for the *entire* semester, and they still found a way to play their entire schedule. Was it tough? Yeah. But most of the players (I think Matt Forte for instance) are glad they did it. Point is, you can't tell me that Miami can't play one road game three days before the storm arrives and tell me that its because some things are bigger than football. Literally everything is bigger than football, it doesn't mean we don't expect football players to play football when it's possible for them to do so. Houston is playing a road game this weekend, I'm sure their players have a lot on their minds too!

I'm not saying he's all the way right, but there is some truth in there if you are willing to take off the shades.

our situation is totally different. they played the season after because there was nothing else to do. this was something that was good for them, their school and their community. this storm hasn't hit yet and people are on edge. they are worried about their families and their safety. nothing is more important than the safety of people and their families.

People who are saying "this is bigger than football how can you expect them to play football at a time like this?" are partially correct. It is hard. But Tulane played an ENTIRE SEASON on the road migrating from school to school in 2005, living in abandoned dorms, while their families were recovering from the storm. The players had their entire city under water. The school was closed for the *entire* semester, and they still found a way to play their entire schedule. Was it tough? Yeah. But most of the players (I think Matt Forte for instance) are glad they did it. Point is, you can't tell me that Miami can't play one road game three days before the storm arrives and tell me that its because some things are bigger than football. Literally everything is bigger than football, it doesn't mean we don't expect football players to play football when it's possible for them to do so. Houston is playing a road game this weekend, I'm sure their players have a lot on their minds too!

I'm not saying he's all the way right, but there is some truth in there if you are willing to take off the shades.

our situation is totally different. they played the season after because there was nothing else to do. this was something that was good for them, their school and their community. this storm hasn't hit yet and people are on edge. they are worried about their families and their safety. nothing is more important than the safety of people and their families.

Why does it have to be one or the other?

Why are people and families still in harms way when a week ago this hurricane was projected to hit SoFla? I've asked this question a bunch of times over the last few days and not a single porster can give a logical explanation.

Once again for like the 10th time. I personally know several families that evacuated safely including a single mother of 3 who lives deep in 305. If she could do it why can't others?

The whole "sit here and be a victim" mentality is mind boggling.

Advertisement
[TWEET]905953866533007360[/TWEET]

[TWEET]905953289455493120[/TWEET]

What people don't realize is they're providing the man with fuel to let them savages eat... they don't wanna see a truly motivated squad with a us against the world mentality. It brings out the beast in them.

Why are people and families still in harms way when a week ago this hurricane was projected to hit SoFla? I've asked this question a bunch of times over the last few days and not a single porster can give a logical explanation.

Once again for like the 10th time. I personally know several families that evacuated safely including a single mother of 3 who lives deep in 305. If she could do it why can't others?

Honestly you need to get punched in the face.

Advertisement
Richt is a fckn boss for calling everyone out even our own entitled fan base!

I think that was geared more towards Rick neuhiesel and Arkansas state fans who tried to ridicule Miami for that decision

Honestly you need to get punched in the face.

So instead of answering the question......

jesus wept Are you gonna be the one that punches me? lulz

We know who the clowns are on this board.

But all these emotional outbursts are confusing... like your some type of hardcore man.

Men admit their mistakes... cowards bend, twist and turn every bit of logic they can to try and justify their actions, because there emotions matter more than their integrity.

In a few days you guys are going to get it. You likely do now, but in a few days your going to be FN ********.

I understand that safety takes priority and I have no issue with them canceling the game. Having said that, there is just no way we can beat FSU on the road with no practice in over a week, a new qb and how flat we looked in week 1.

Advertisement
Back