Richt Tweets

Advertisement
Where is "james Jackson brother" what a piece of ****.

***** I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT ANYONE SAYS WE IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THEN RESCHEDULE SHOULD'VE JUST PLAYED THE GAME AND MOVED IT UP TO TODAY

Go away. Your ignorance is lost on no one.

DON'T CALL ME OUT AND I WON'T SHOW UP.

Rule #1 of being ignorant, always double down when you're wrong.

Neuheisel still gapes from the 65-7 beatdown he took in 2001.

Was it 65?

Was I that drunk? I always thought it was 56-7.

Cotdammit I was drunk. What a game!

Yes, 65-7. Derrick Crudup threw a TD to Jason Geathers late in the fourth quarter for the final score. One of my favorite games. Watched it solo in a sports bar. There was a group of about ten Husky fans. They paid my bar tab at the end of the game.

Advertisement
Neuheisel still gapes from the 65-7 beatdown he took in 2001.

Was it 65?

Was I that drunk? I always thought it was 56-7.

Cotdammit I was drunk. What a game!

Yes, 65-7. Derrick Crudup threw a TD to Jason Geathers late in the fourth quarter for the final score. One of my favorite games. Watched it solo in a sports bar. There was a group of about ten Husky fans. They paid my bar tab at the end of the game.

Best game I saw in OB. My ears are still ringing.

Anyone criticizing the move to cancel has not been threw a hurricane. I would expect Nutheisal (?) to know better given that he and his tesm were taken behind the wood shed by a hurricane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is "james Jackson brother" what a piece of ****.

***** I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT ANYONE SAYS WE IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THEN RESCHEDULE SHOULD'VE JUST PLAYED THE GAME AND MOVED IT UP TO TODAY

Go away. Your ignorance is lost on no one.

DON'T CALL ME OUT AND I WON'T SHOW UP.

I normally respect your posts but the notion of playing the game a different day is absurd. There are hurricane warnings in effect for the area. People are stressed and focused on their families. Football isn't important right now.

NEU-WEASEL on TV flapping his jaws about a situation he knows nothing about. Network should be embarrassed. Is he really so clueless as to think that UM was ducking the Arky pansy cupcake game? LMAO ...The Arky ticket salesman AD is who continues to fuel this...Irma ruined his big moment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Them mfs got coach richt ****ed. Richt said you mfs got me fvcked up LOL

Here's what a Tulane fan said on the Sun Belt Board:

(Today 03:22 AM)OUGwave Wrote:
As a Tulane fan, I have, um, some experience in discussing these issues.

People who are saying "this is bigger than football how can you expect them to play football at a time like this?" are partially correct. It is hard. But Tulane played an ENTIRE SEASON on the road migrating from school to school in 2005, living in abandoned dorms, while their families were recovering from the storm. The players had their entire city under water. The school was closed for the *entire* semester, and they still found a way to play their entire schedule. Was it tough? Yeah. But most of the players (I think Matt Forte for instance) are glad they did it. Point is, you can't tell me that Miami can't play one road game three days before the storm arrives and tell me that its because some things are bigger than football. Literally everything is bigger than football, it doesn't mean we don't expect football players to play football when it's possible for them to do so. Houston is playing a road game this weekend, I'm sure their players have a lot on their minds too!

I'm not saying he's all the way right, but there is some truth in there if you are willing to take off the shades.

Advertisement
Back