Richt Tweets

Advertisement
I don't think Ark. State wants to see us after this tbh. They'd be smart to cancel the rest of the series bc Richt definitely won't be calling the dogs off.

There is no rest of the series

i want that game now. Bad. I think in 2019 we may both have a slot, I don't care if we have one less home game then planned, you can try to flip another team in an home and home.

I want them to remember the day the ****ed off the entire hurricane nation. Run it up

About time we had a coach with balls enough to call out these idiot fan's ......a killer of a storm headed straight at the school but people ing cause we cancelled a game...a GAME!!!

I just hope that the kids and their families realize it's a chosen few jack azzes that value football more than their well being and not typical of the whole fan base.I guarantee that after all this is said and done and this does her damage that the voices of these few insensitive pr*cks will be pointed out by these kids and/or their parents.

Can we start a shame list? Here i'll get us going.
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Ridiculous he even has to address this.

He didn't have to.

But he did. And it's awesome. For a few reasons.

One, it's just exciting as a fan to see. We have a passionate coach who cares about his players. Not only that, he's got guts, bravado. That was a fiery statement. Deservedly so. **** Arkansas State's AD, **** many of their fans, and **** Neuheisel.

But it's also smart. We need programs, ADs, the media, all them bytches, to know that you can't push us around. Not without hearing about it. We'll fight back. And Richt can get away with it because of his speckless image.

And, as always, this genuine care and concern for his players and this program is on display for recruits and families. Richt, spinning a disastrous hurricane into a recruiting tool, whether intentionally or not. Boss.

That's my coach. And I've been drinking.

I've been drinking too, or else I'd never even address this.

Canceling the game was the biggest no-brainer I've ever seen in my life.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone down there, especially you CIS folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is "james Jackson brother" what a piece of ****.

***** I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT ANYONE SAYS WE IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THEN RESCHEDULE SHOULD'VE JUST PLAYED THE GAME AND MOVED IT UP TO TODAY

Go away. Your ignorance is lost on no one.

DON'T CALL ME OUT AND I WON'T SHOW UP.

You're an embarrassment to your family. Your brother was a great player here, you amounted to nothing and have just ridden his coattails.

Now you have the balls to bash Richt and this decision? GTFO.

Advertisement

***** I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT ANYONE SAYS WE IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THEN RESCHEDULE SHOULD'VE JUST PLAYED THE GAME AND MOVED IT UP TO TODAY

Yeah we would have decided yesterday to play today. Makes sense. Pretty sure you can just throw these college football games together right?

Go away. Your ignorance is lost on no one.

DON'T CALL ME OUT AND I WON'T SHOW UP.

You're an embarrassment to your family. Your brother was a great player here, you amounted to nothing and have just ridden his coattails.

Now you have the balls to bash Richt and this decision? GTFO.

I don't know the history of this dude but that's a little far..

Good for Richt but where is the local soFla media?
Except for Barry Jackson, no one else has stepped up to defend Richt, but the people
who made some tough decisions.

E
"To set the record straight we have not practiced since Tuesday and we won't til everyone gets back in town after this CATEGORY 5 hurricane!"

"Nor have meet as a team or a staff. The safety of our players and staff and the ability for them to be w/ Family is our priority!"

"Very sad to read some of the comments of some football fans and some members of the media believing we had some other motive! U Family!!"

Will embed ASAP.

[TWEET]905951624870461440[/TWEET]

[TWEET]905952186089209857[/TWEET]

[TWEET]905952691591020544[/TWEET]

Beautiful. I'm glad Coach spoke up.

We are all aware of the potential ramifications for all of this from a football standpoint...that should absolutely be a distant second consideration.

As to Arkie State fans, AD, Neuheisel or anyone else...f-k u until you can personally relate, short of that, STFU.

UM

Advertisement
Back