Richt telling players to get off the Seminole logo

Advertisement
I don't see a problem with what our players were doing. Those guys of have taken enough turf off our field to deserve that celebration at the very minimum.

Advertisement
I would rather he let the players celebrate and disrespect FSU but the fact that he actually wins the game is more important than any of the other stuff

Advertisement
F fsu, they disrespect the U all the time. I think somebody should've drop their pants and took a deuce on the logo

Richt trying to mold men and views coaching as a great place to reach a lot of young men about to go out in da world. Dat said, Momma say Coach shouldn't use da bad words.

I don't see a problem with what our players were doing. Those guys of have taken enough turf off our field to deserve that celebration at the very minimum.
True but nothing wrong showing we are above them both during the game and after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Normally I'd agree, but these are the same ***** that have a sod cemetary....maybe the stupidest and most childish gimmick in CFB. **** them.

Last edited:
Short leash. Keep em hungry for more.

Buts he’s not telling them to get off the logo.
He is telling them to get to the locker room.

Last edited:
If we are going to be champions, lets act like we have been there. Cuz we have. Big win, on to the next one.

Where’s Najeh Davenport when you need him? I would like to see him drop one of his midnight specials on that hole of a logo.

Advertisement
Back