Richt telling players to get off the Seminole logo

Advertisement
I mean, they have a sod cemetery for any time they win a game against us. It's not like it'll fire them up to play us next year. This game is always the game every year, regardless of the records.

That said, meh, whatever.

If we are going to be champions, lets act like we have been there. Cuz we have. Big win, on to the next one.

This program has been the champions and done everything to make sure everyone know who the Champs were. We aren't known for being humble

Coach needs to be updated, he no longer coaches for Freakin’ Stupid Underachievers. He’s the man at the U, and needs to leave the tradition alone. Does he think Jimbo would be corralling his thugs off the U logo at the Rock?

Advertisement
Coach needs to be updated, he no longer coaches for Freakin’ Stupid Underachievers. He’s the man at the U, and needs to leave the tradition alone. Does he think Jimbo would be corralling his thugs off the U logo at the Rock?

fsu players can't read. they wouldn't be able to recognize the U logo

Who cares? CMR has already done more for grads and former players than previous coaches, if he doesnt want an ESPN video of celebration on a logo then why does it matter? First win since my 11 year old was first out of diapers...GTFOH...a bunch of backups doing a bullSh*t routine on the logo doesnt matter...Only guy I recognized was Polendey...thats the guy you want as our face...nope sandwich for me

Advertisement
Personally I'd let them celebrate pretty much how every they want. But, Richt just beat fsu so for now he can do whatever he wants. approved

Advertisement
It was Bar Milo, Jahair Jones, Brian Polendy, George Brown, and Tyree St. Louis. 1 starter and a bunch of bench warmers. Clowns clowning. Get 'em, Coach!

Advertisement
well before our last series i almost broke my tv looking at fsu guys dancing on the sideline like the game was over

Anything short of Richt stealing that spear from the horse-mounted ***** and firing through Jimbo's neck like the ******* Night King was g@y as ****.

Very disappointed in this.

Advertisement
Back