Richt telling players to get off the Seminole logo

TemplarCane

Nothing will change if there are no changes
Richt will celebrate but with more class than midfield logo crap.

MiamiVice7

Senior
I don't see a problem with what our players were doing. Those guys of have taken enough turf off our field to deserve that celebration at the very minimum.

John77

Junior
I would rather he let the players celebrate and disrespect FSU but the fact that he actually wins the game is more important than any of the other stuff

Cribby

All-American
F fsu, they disrespect the U all the time. I think somebody should've drop their pants and took a deuce on the logo

Canedog

Senior
Richt trying to mold men and views coaching as a great place to reach a lot of young men about to go out in da world. Dat said, Momma say Coach shouldn't use da bad words.

JHallCanes

Same old, same old
I don't see a problem with what our players were doing. Those guys of have taken enough turf off our field to deserve that celebration at the very minimum.
True but nothing wrong showing we are above them both during the game and after

BigCaneAl

Senior
Normally I'd agree, but these are the same fucks that have a sod cemetary....maybe the stupidest and most childish gimmick in CFB. **** them.

Last edited:

Dghustla

Junior
Short leash. Keep em hungry for more.

Buts he’s not telling them to get off the logo.
He is telling them to get to the locker room.

Last edited:

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
If we are going to be champions, lets act like we have been there. Cuz we have. Big win, on to the next one.

CalCane

Redshirt Freshman
Where’s Najeh Davenport when you need him? I would like to see him drop one of his midnight specials on that hole of a logo.