Richt telling players to get off the Seminole logo

I like it in the sense that he's communicating to the team "one game doesn't make a season."

This should have been a W. It was. Handle business and dance on their graves after this becomes a regular thing, and not an anomaly.

Advertisement
This is the downside of hiring a ******* bible camp counselor. Upside is the guy can recruit...and he proved today he can still coach a little.

Advertisement
It’s a bunch of backups that didn’t even play doing it. Glad he chewed their asses out.

This is my read on it. If it's Walton, Berrios and Quarterman doing it, I don't think he steps in.

But it's a non-story.

The logo celebration is captured here. N. Donaldson is seen hobbling around a few times as well. Hope it's nothing too serious. Kid played well today.

[video=youtube;EWYxAF9H1zg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYxAF9H1zg[/video]

We're really b!tching about trivial **** after a huge win against FSU? Nothing will make you ****ers happy

Last edited:
this miami this what we do and it attracts young kids, he should know he was on those teams let them have fun

Advertisement
It was a bunch of scrubs acting the fool while CMR was about to shake hands with Dumbo. I would think Nav will be fine...if it were a ligament issue he would not be walking around.

It's even worse for them if you win with class and they can't talk their typical stereotype thug **** about UM. After watching that video there wasn't really anything disrespectful to recognize, though. Richt just wanted space to shake hands with Fisher like another poster already stated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
F fsu, they disrespect the U all the time. I think somebody should've drop their pants and took a deuce on the logo

That would've made national news lol

Now that would have ****ed people off. Especially with no roll of you know what out there...particularly disgusting to think about with white pants...remember that UF RB a few years ago. Now that was a mess...as was UF that year. Kid was off the team the next year. And he didn't even do it intentionally. It just popped out. Must have had a case of the semi-runs, you know, not quite diarrrhea, but not firm, either.

Beyond that, I'm sure the NCAA would have expanded its original Miami celebration rule to include stuff like that,not to mention air guitar on the QB's leg. I have no doubt the stuffed shirts at the NCAA office will be reviewing Kendrick Norton's technique to determine if it deserves inclusion in the ever-expanding list of celebratory infractions...all because they hate Miami.

Advertisement
I saw Jahair Jones, Polendey, and Milo. No wonder Richt was ****ed. He's not taking a media bullet for 4th stringers.

Just my opinion but I believe Richt still has a soft spot for F$U and what he helped build there.
He does not want to disrespect them or what they represent.

Just my opinion but I believe Richt still has a soft spot for F$U and what he helped build there.
He does not want to disrespect them or what they represent.

He would have done the same if it were any school.

More importantly though, why are we talking about this?

Advertisement
Back