Richt says walton may be the best fb player hes ever coached

Advertisement
I remember when some bemoaned taking Walton over guys like Dexter Williams, Scarlett, Cronkrite, etc. Granted, he's blown up with better coaching, but he has a legitimate chance to be a top 2 round pick next April.

I remember when some bemoaned taking Walton over guys like Dexter Williams, Scarlett, Cronkrite, etc. Granted, he's blown up with better coaching, but he has a legitimate chance to be a top 2 round pick next April.

He has had the best career out of those 4 so far too

I could never say Cronkrite without thinking of Scooby Doo trying to say Cronkite. Probably best he signed with UF.

Advertisement
Can't find a good video link, but my favorite Mark Walton play may be his hit on the WVU return man in the RAB. I felt that hit from my seats about 40 rows up on the 40 yard line.

Zzzzz

Just coach speak to build up a player.

Richt has coached aj green, randy moss, gurley, warrick dunn, David pollack.

Get a grip.

Advertisement
Richt's heavy Walton bias has caused Gus to transfer and Yearby to leave early. Doesn't it seem over the top? As a RB, I wouldn't want to compete against that man crush.

Hoping for a healthy and successful season for Walton!

Advertisement
If Walton can work on his vision just a little more, he'll crack 1400 yards this year. His heart is ridiculous.

If Walton can work on his vision just a little more, he'll crack 1400 yards this year. His heart is ridiculous.

If he gets more carries, in which he will be will crack that regardless. Had 1117 yards on 209 carries last year in which he only got 48% of our total carries last year

Advertisement
Can't find a good video link, but my favorite Mark Walton play may be his hit on the WVU return man in the RAB. I felt that hit from my seats about 40 rows up on the 40 yard line.

Mine is that play against fsu and the bull**** holding penalty where he stayed up after almost falling.

He meant it terms of being a complete, versatile football player.

Walton is our best runner, one of our best receivers, great pass protector, plays every special team and could probably play defense if you asked him.

Richt's heavy Walton bias has caused Gus to transfer and Yearby to leave early. Doesn't it seem over the top? As a RB, I wouldn't want to compete against that man crush.

Hoping for a healthy and successful season for Walton!
Being unable to run anyway but upright and being concerned for money for family caused both. Give me a break.

Advertisement
Back