Richt says walton may be the best fb player hes ever coached

Advertisement
If you're a coach and you don't love Walton then you need to get out of coaching. He's the ultimate head nodder. Outworks everyone. Does everything you ask. Brings energy to practice.

If you're a coach and you don't love Walton then you need to get out of coaching. He's the ultimate head nodder. Outworks everyone. Does everything you ask. Brings energy to practice.

Does he bring as much as your avatar? Half that amount of energy could power a nuclear power plant for a century.

#sileolife

Advertisement
This is fake news by Broke. Richt was saying he's the best football player because he's focused, hungry and a hard worker. He talked about him starting on all the special teams at any position. Only a dip**** thinks Mark Richt is calling Walton the best player he's ever coached. He's not even the best player on his own team right now.

Advertisement
Unless we win something significant in his remaining time here, he will leave the program as one of many underappreciated greats.

McElroy has a biggest man crush on Walton. You can't replace a Mark Walton :::: coach Boone voice::::

Whatever the reason you think, I am talking about player and roster management, not who is the best back. If you overly slurp one player over the others, then your backups will look for opportunities elsewhere. Yearby's carries went from 205 in 2015 to 102 in 2016. Dumbass for declaring, but Richt didn't offer him anything worth staying for. As for Gus, that was good attrition IMO.

Losing one senior running back is manageable, but losing two is a **** up. Walton better stay healthy or Homer better be legit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember when some bemoaned taking Walton over guys like Dexter Williams, Scarlett, Cronkrite, etc. Granted, he's blown up with better coaching, but he has a legitimate chance to be a top 2 round pick next April.

He has had the best career out of those 4 so far too

Hold up...... Was it you or Macho that said Scarlett was the next Bo Jackson?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/scarlett-vs-walton/88938

Defintiely wasn't me, in that thread I was very complimentary of walton

Advertisement
I remember when some bemoaned taking Walton over guys like Dexter Williams, Scarlett, Cronkrite, etc. Granted, he's blown up with better coaching, but he has a legitimate chance to be a top 2 round pick next April.

He has had the best career out of those 4 so far too

Hold up...... Was it you or Macho that said Scarlett was the next Bo Jackson?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/scarlett-vs-walton/88938

Defintiely wasn't me, in that thread I was very complimentary of walton

My bad it was #CoachMacho

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/jordan-scarlett/90164?highlight=mark+walton+scarlett

Last edited:
Walton has been better than I expected. I hope to see his vision improve a bit as well. He left at least 300 extra yards in the field with the carries he had last year.

Poor kid is going to be destroyed on this board by the morons that are expecting him to suddenly become a different football player.

He's probably our most vital piece though. A lot of pressure on him.

Advertisement
Back