Richt Postgame

What is your point? Is it that you can't have any setbacks or your fired?

That an elite coaches wouldn't have steered the program into a .500 season. This "setback" has killed all the momentum we had with attendance, recruiting and national exposure. This "setback" isn't going to be a quick fix because Richt is too stubborn to realize HE IS THE PROBLEM.

Going after Kelly Bryant tells me one thing, Richt is pointing the fingers at the QB's in the room rather than the system. You'll continue to see us struggle to beat teams like Virginia unless he resigns or admits his flaws.

Advertisement
That an elite coaches wouldn't have steered the program into a .500 season. This "setback" has killed all the momentum we had with attendance, recruiting and national exposure. This "setback" isn't going to be a quick fix because Richt is too stubborn to realize HE IS THE PROBLEM.

Going after Kelly Bryant tells me one thing, Richt is pointing the fingers at the QB's in the room rather than the system. You'll continue to see us struggle to beat teams like Virginia unless he resigns or admits his flaws.
I'll say this. I don't like the Kelly Bryant move. It's already affecting the team. It's telling the QB room, "I don't believe in you." The QBs then ask themselves, " If the coach doesn't believe in me. Then why am I here?" The worse thing Richt can do is bring in Kelly Bryant and lose his QBs and the rest of the team quits on him. If the players quit on the coach, then the coach has to be fired a la Bobby Patrino at Louisville.

Just going after Bryant could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Richt needs to reevaluate himself or he will be his own demise .

U tell him, get the ***** out and never come back on these grounds cause you will be arrested. cuffed and stuffed. period.

Rosier was a. If reason we got to number 2. The whole team quit at Pitt for some reason. And Mark is in year three, shouldn’t he have his own QBs by now. Wait he does, three of them none of them seem capable of keeping Rosier on the bench.
All 3 are capable MORK is just an idiot

Lmao at the end of they day it’s their fckin job . I’m not blaming myself because Blake James keeps fckin up at the job he gets paid hundred of thousands of dollars to do . Tf are you talkin about
Read the statement we fans allowed the university to go the cheap route.when we were winning those championships the university didn't put any of the millions of dollars the football team brought in and nobody said a word about it.so yes we are part of the blame for not holding the university to higher standards and it has affected the baseball team as well.

Advertisement
Right. And you were saying that midway thru last season when we were undefeated? Can't have it both ways.
no i was saying day one, big mistake, didnt believe at all, check it, middle of season last year, still didnt believe, putrid O, lame QB, played nobody, ND was part luck, part ND sucks, part Rosier played his best game but still couldnt hit a bull in the *** with a bass fidle

Advertisement
Back