Richt Postgame

Perry and Weldon have maturity issues for sure and I think Perry was a miss based on expectations. That could be on 1 or both Richt's depending on how you wanna call it. Jury is out on Jarren, IMO. I think Richt sees a better opportunity for success with a year of seasoning and I don't disagree. He'll be the guy next season unless someone (transfer) beats him out and yes, there needs to be a complete overhaul at that position. I think there's enough with Campbell at OL in the wings to believe we'll continue to inch forward with that unit, but we need to get a stud or two at that position this class and next. We need a baller QB to compete at the highest level but we'll be ACC division favorites again next season.

So man, I use up all my Kool aid last year and ran fresh water in the container to get me through the first few games this year. Now, Mark is reminding me of Randy on the sideline and Al behind the mike. Crappy players can be well coached mane look the part while they lose. Our team does not look well coach. After 30 years Mark sis what he is and it is just not good. There is a reason he was never a starter and never won anything meaningful. I don’t deny people thier hope but nothing short of a team full of 4 years worth of Butch Davis recruited and developed players hand to Mark as a gift would get to a title game with him and it would have to include another Ed Reed to win it.

Advertisement
I agree. Admin ain’t firing him - consensus is that AD and BOT office genuinely hold him in high regard. I think richt’s internal worry is thinking he’s no longer a good fit for this game

Or maybe a good fit for this job.

There is always the reason why many of us wanted Butch back. Mainly for me it was not that he was ever a great game day coach, or even that he could recruit in this day and age like he did back then with Garcia...it was SIMPLY that he had nothing to lose and wasn't going to be worried about stepping on a $EC school
or asking officials how their families were doing after ****** call.

Butch understood the cheating at the $EC level back in 1997-2000 as well as at UNC...he didn't sit back and take it. Interpret that as you will.

CMR wishes now I think that he had given the UVA a second look. Less expectations and the vanilla he loves. Not as easy to hit the ground running withou the boo$ter support

UM

Let me be clear. As much as this year stings, you don't fire a coach after 1 bad year. All this rhetoric is nonsense!!!
.Yes!! We have taken 2 steps backwards from the progress of the past 2 years. I want to see improvement over the last 2 games and bowl game heading into the 2019 Spring.

In 2019, we should see a team with a new attitude and new schemes in the offensive playbook and blocking schemes.

I expect to see most of our draft eligible juniors back because most haven't played well consistently. Otherwise, they may go undrafted or become late round picks.

If we see the same #$*@ show next year, then your "fire the coach" rhetoric has validity, but it doesn't right now.

Win the last 2 games? 😂. Win out you say? 🤣. Wait, wait bowl game too? 😆. Whatcha smoking homie, I’d love to have some of that hard stuff right about now.

So man, I use up all my Kool aid last year and ran fresh water in the container to get me through the first few games this year. Now, Mark is reminding me of Randy on the sideline and Al behind the mike. Crappy players can be well coached mane look the part while they lose. Our team does not look well coach. After 30 years Mark sis what he is and it is just not good. There is a reason he was never a starter and never won anything meaningful. I don’t deny people thier hope but nothing short of a team full of 4 years worth of Butch Davis recruited and developed players hand to Mark as a gift would get to a title game with him and it would have to include another Ed Reed to win it.

you don't understand what you're looking at and all this must be difficult for you, friend.

you don't understand what you're looking at and all this must be difficult for you, friend.

I am not a football expect like you, but since I was an alum and friends with Howard from is Fins days, I did get a little exposure to the inside back then. Mark was a good kid, but basically a soft ladies guy. When his chance came, he played the way he coaches with same results.

Here we are about forty years later, I’m no longer on the inside in any way and Mark is HC coach of The U. He is now a good guy and a God fearing man. I am poroud of him, but he now coahes the way he played— the bell rings and he folds. You might be a football genius and QB expect and see the problem clearly, but Mark, not you is the HC, so unfortunately all your wisdom is wasted. That must also be difficult for you.

Advertisement
I am not a football expect like you, but since I was an alum and friends with Howard from is Fins days, I did get a little exposure to the inside back then. Mark was a good kid, but basically a soft ladies guy. When his chance came, he played the way he coaches with same results.

Here we are about forty years later, I’m no longer on the inside in any way and Mark is HC coach of The U. He is now a good guy and a God fearing man. I am poroud of him, but he now coahes the way he played— the bell rings and he folds. You might be a football genius and QB expect and see the problem clearly, but Mark, not you is the HC, so unfortunately all your wisdom is wasted. That must also be difficult for you.

How did you feel about Mark at this time last year, friend?

How did you feel about Mark at this time last year, friend?

I was over the moon last year. But it did concern me that his comment about Rosier’ winning throw in Tally was that is was to the wrong receiver. That failed onside kick against GT had me beating my head. Last year was Mark’s best start EVER so I was hoping he might pull it off. Winning makes everything okay but losing brings out the burning midday sun.

He will coach here one or two more years because the adminstration has always sucked(although this is the first President I haven’t completely hated) but then is done. I like Mark and hope I am wrong. He is family and I would love him hoisting the NC trophy as a Cane. I hope you are right, my friend, because it is all about The U.

Under 5 minutes at the end of the game the clock stops!!! Richt has lossed it all of it, the ability to do the simple things in the games is a challenge for him.

Not according to the rule book.

E. Starts on the Referee’s Signal. For each of the following reasons, the game clock is stopped on an official’s signal. If the next play begins with a snap, the game clock will start on the referee’s signal:

1. Team A is awarded a first down, either through play or by penalty.
2. A Team A forward fumble goes out of bounds.
3. Other than with fewer than two minutes remaining in a half, a Team A ball carrier, fumble or backward pass is ruled out of bounds.

There are many more scenarios when the game clock starts on the ref's signal, but #3 is what we are dealing with, so I didn't copy and paste those. There were more than 2 minutes remaining in the 2nd half and the ball carrier was ruled out of bounds. The clock will stop but will start again on the signal from the ref, not on the snap.

http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/FR17updated.pdf check out page FR-49

Advertisement
We can only blame ourselves for this mess.we never held the university accountable.when we were winning those championships we should've asked the university why they never upgraded the facilities and why they chased inferior coaches instead doing their homework and giving this fan base the best that was available.with the talent available in s fla it's inexcusable for a miami team to be irrelevant ever.

FORCE him to do things he doesn’t want to do. He’ll tap out.
That's what I've been saying. We gave him complete control of the program, and now it's time to take a lot of it back. Force him to hire an OC. Force him to fire assistants. Take control from him and he will either swallow his pride and get to work, or walk away. Either way, it's a step in the right direction.

Advertisement
Win the last 2 games? 😂. Win out you say? 🤣. Wait, wait bowl game too? 😆. Whatcha smoking homie, I’d love to have some of that hard stuff right about now.
I didn't say win out. Don't get it twisted. I said improvement and a bowl game. Thst means win 1 more game. Obviously, there are a lot of issues that need resolved, but probably won't happen until the Spring. I want to see some improvement. Some sign of life.

I didn't say win out. Don't get it twisted. I said improvement and a bowl game. Thst means win 1 more game. Obviously, there are a lot of issues that need resolved, but probably won't happen until the Spring. I want to see some improvement. Some sign of life.
its time to cut bait bro, this man was burnt when he left UGA, he's just a walking shell now, no sense at all in prolonging the inevitable

FORCE him to do things he doesn’t want to do. He’ll tap out.

Mork meet your new Offensive Analyst.. Wherever you go, he goes.

tumblr_ob8nx4kvqe1sa3fuko1_500.gif

Advertisement
We can only blame ourselves for this mess.we never held the university accountable.when we were winning those championships we should've asked the university why they never upgraded the facilities and why they chased inferior coaches instead doing their homework and giving this fan base the best that was available.with the talent available in s fla it's inexcusable for a miami team to be irrelevant ever.
Lmao at the end of they day it’s their fckin job . I’m not blaming myself because Blake James keeps fckin up at the job he gets paid hundred of thousands of dollars to do . Tf are you talkin about

its time to cut bait bro, this man was burnt when he left UGA, he's just a walking shell now, no sense at all in prolonging the inevitable
Right. And you were saying that midway thru last season when we were undefeated? Can't have it both ways.

How does one get on the BoTs? I’d love to see some real savvy people on that BoTs. I’d love to see someone solution oriented, ballsy guy like Marcus Lemonis there. He would never put up with this Cha-Cha dance going on.
You Buy it

This was hard to read

Advertisement
Back