Richt on WQAM

Advertisement
Advertisement
By not immediately announcing Rosier as the starter against UNC, Richt is basically announcing Perry as the starter. Richt saying that he wants to see how they both practice over the next couple of days, simply suggest to me that Richt wants to see how Perry shows up to work after having success and being patted on the back by the media and the fans.

Perry will be the starter!

Feagles needs to go see a sports psychologist then because he's a got a bad case of the yips.

By not immediately announcing Rosier as the starter against UNC, Richt is basically announcing Perry as the starter. Richt saying that he wants to see how they both practice over the next couple of days, simply suggest to me that Richt wants to see how Perry shows up to work after having success and being patted on the back by the media and the fans.

Agreed, He doesn't want to just hand it to Perry, needs to see him show up and practice like a starter.

He's not announcing it to NC either as to who's starting...more to the point.

Advertisement

Exactly how I see it.

Unless Perry fūcks up this week, or in practice big time, he’s the starter.

I wouldn't expect Richt to give QB preparation to UNC's defense on a silver platter this week.
Having to prepare for 2 is alot more tedious than 1.

Advertisement
Richt talked about N’kosi and Cades maturity a lot. That’s the side of things we don’t see as fans. We rant about coaching, development, and preferences but we don’t see that guys just aren’t mature enough to lead a team yet. If they weren’t taking it seriously enough until a suspension happens then what could Richt do? He had to keep rolling with Rosier until they got ready.

Feagles needs to simplify his release. He has way too much going on with how he drops the ball before contact. In practice it sounds like it works. Under pressure it does not. A good special teams coach would have already fixed this.
the Fleagle kills it at practice, kinda like rosier, all these greentree all americans we have

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back