Richt on WQAM

BeastMode

Junior
*Thomas was dehydrated and started to cramp. No reason to risk it so he shut him down. Thomas practiced yesterday.

*Said he wasn’t sure leading up to the game on how he was going to get Kosi reps. Said he decided on gameday to put him in the 3rd series and see what happened.

*He said he will play the QB who gives us the best chance to win. Also said that goes for all positions. Mentioned Boulware over Jones, Scaife at tackle and working on gameplan instead of focusing on who starts. Said he goes with his spirit and his gut on decisions but he does have an idea on who it will be. Not 100% on decision yet and wants to see practice this week.

* Didnt like the end of the game but he got young guys some reps.

* Harley took over and will be captain this week. Said Harley got on the team last Tuesday when everyone was struggling in practice last week in the heat. He is a leader.

* pleased with OL improvement. Likes what he sees from Scaife, Boulware. Mentioned Gaynor isnready to go if needed. Sounds like the “redshirt” rumor might be real.

* he isn’t upset at fans booing our punter. Said it’s part of the game and kind of laughed. Said Feagles dominates in practice. In game he is struggling. Sounds like it’s all mental (my words)

Advertisement
*Thomas was dehydrated and started to cramp. No reason to risk it so he shut him down. Thomas practiced yesterday.

*Said he wasn’t sure leading up to the game on how he was going to get Kosi reps. Said he decided on gameday to put him in the 3rd series and see what happened.

*He said he will play the QB who gives us the best chance to win. Also said that goes for all positions. Mentioned Boulware over Jones, Scaife at tackle and working on gameplan instead of focusing on who starts. Said he goes with his spirit and his gut on decisions but he does have an idea on who it will be. Not 100% on decision yet and wants to see practice this week.

* Harley took over and will be captain this week. Said Harley got on the team last Tuesday when everyone was struggling in practice last week in the heat. He is a leader.

* pleased with OL improvement. Likes what he sees from Scaife, Boulware. Mentioned Gaynor isnready to go if needed. Sounds like the “redshirt” rumor might be real.

* he isn’t upset at fans booing our punter. Said it’s part of the game and kind of laughed. Said Feagles dominates in practice. In game he is struggling. Sounds like it’s all mental (my words)

He also said: Thomas will play Thursday night.
May give Feagles a break to watch from sidelines. Promises he will be a great one before it's over......YIKES! (my word)

Other than the obvious the Harley news in the most interesting tidbit.
Glad he has stepped up as a leader and had a good game. Hopefully we can see more of him in the slot with Thomas on the outside.

I would love to see Thomas and Richards on the outside with Harley in slot along with Brevin/Mallory in the field. Nobody can match up with that.

I wish they would have asked about Richards health, but they ran out of time pretty quick. Only a 5 minute interview or so.

Advertisement
I would love to see Thomas and Richards on the outside with Harley in slot along with Brevin/Mallory in the field. Nobody can match up with that.

I wish they would have asked about Richards health, but they ran out of time pretty quick. Only a 5 minute interview or so.
We have so many weapons we can mix and match. That combo you mention would be great and I have been wanting to see it too. Hopefully Richards gets healthy soon.

Harley has been open alot, so has Brevin Jordan and Jeff Thomas. The problem was Rosier is mad inaccurate and doesn't throw with anticipation. When Rosier does throw the ball, they players are forced to spin around. How many of the swing passes Perry threw that were really accurate allowing Brevin in particular to catch and get yards. Dude reminds me of Kellen Winslow, cant he brought down if we throw accurate balls to him.

Even the 2 balls he threw one to Cager and the big play to Harley. Thats throwing with anticipation, catch in stride able to make a move pick up yards.

People were here talking like dude cant sling the ball. Its not close between Rosier and Perry. I seen that at the game myself.

Advertisement

Who is Richards?

Advertisement

Should get more information today on his availability since they are having the weekly press conference today

Just being a smart ***. I hope the kid gets healthy too. Thing is, finding snap with the wr corps is not going to be easy.

Haha nah. He will snatch up Cager or Langams snaps real quick on the outside. If healthy, our starting WR are Cager, Richards and Thomas. Next off the bench is Hightower, Harley, Wiggins and Langham.

Feagles needs to simplify his release. He has way too much going on with how he drops the ball before contact. In practice it sounds like it works. Under pressure it does not. A good special teams coach would have already fixed this.

Advertisement
So does Fecals get 4 years to work on his mental issues, or at some point will the staff accept that he's a terrible punter and bench him?

Scaife and Boulware sounds like something I said two weeks ago.

As for qb hopefully Jesus likes accurate passers.

Advertisement
Back