Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Advertisement
Agreed. That would give us some momentum as we get to February.
That’s bull****. You guys are just itching for a commit. You can’t do anything with guys till we’ll after January’s 5 anyways. If they announce now that doesn’t do anything toawards momentum it will die down by the time the contact period opens.

If it's a kid of Stevenson caliber and he's already signed why not let him pop at the AAG? What's the point of having him announce now

Because he has bleeped this thing up so bad, that he needs anything positive right now to take some heat off of his ***.

From the guy I talk to on Twitter it’s Stevenson and basically the situation is his mom was getting a bag from Georgia when they get his signature but he doesn’t want to be involved in that and wants to be at Miami. He told everyone including his mom he was signing Friday to get her off his back and signed yesterday and sent it in without her knowing so there was nothing she could do.

No bags for her lmao if that story is true. I don’t know the guy personally just from talking on Twitter and talking about recruits in south Florida when I was recruiting at ETSU. He is well connected

This news won't be official until there is an Alex Collins style car chase.

Advertisement
Help get some momentum to finish the 2019 class strong and start the 2020 class. He was the number one recruit our staff pushed hardest to get so it would mean a lot.

Wouldn't you gain more momentum having him pop on national TV instead of on Twitter somewhere where most will forget it by the time the dead period is over since most have already signed off on Miami recruiting class being garbage

Advertisement
Wouldn't you gain more momentum having him pop on national TV instead of on Twitter somewhere where most will forget it by the time the dead period is over since most have already signed off on Miami recruiting class being garbage

Depends. If you're gonna be recruiting locally for the rest of the cycle, having South Florida see that you got the best down player there may get people talking leading into the contact period. He also would openly rep Miami all week at the game as opposed to trying to keep a secret. Might help with some random national player that likes Miami for some unknown reason.

From the guy I talk to on Twitter it’s Stevenson and basically the situation is his mom was getting a bag from Georgia when they get his signature but he doesn’t want to be involved in that and wants to be at Miami. He told everyone including his mom he was signing Friday to get her off his back and signed yesterday and sent it in without her knowing so there was nothing she could do.

No bags for her lmao if that story is true. I don’t know the guy personally just from talking on Twitter and talking about recruits in south Florida when I was recruiting at ETSU. He is well connected

Maybe we upped our bag after we didn’t get Haselwood. Reallocation of funds. 🤣🤣🤣

Nah have to be over 21 that's why Collins had to go find his Dad to sign his
Well that’s changed recently because I signed out of HS at 18 and as a transfer at 19 and did it without a parent or guardian. That was 7-8 years ago though.

Well I just lost all confidence in what I was told unless Rique has a dad that signed it. I’ve never heard anything about his dads input on recruiting or anything

Advertisement
VIP: Mark Richt said on the radio this morning that Miami expects to announce another signee Thursday. I’m hearing there’s a chance it might actually be two.

Well that’s changed recently because I signed out of HS at 18 and as a transfer at 19 and did it without a parent or guardian. That was 7-8 years ago though.

Well I just lost all confidence in what I was told unless Rique has a dad that signed it. I’ve never heard anything about his dads input on recruiting or anything

Yeah it's stupid and most people didn't even know about the requirement until the Alex Collins **** happen. I think there was a kid last year that picked a school that his mom didn't want him to go to so she left kid was crying and everything on TV. it was really fked up. She eventually came back and signed the papers.

Advertisement
Yeah it's stupid and most people didn't even know about the requirement until the Alex Collins **** happen. I think there was a kid last year that picked a school that his mom didn't want him to go to so she left kid was crying and everything on TV. it was really fked up. She eventually came back and signed the papers.

It’s bexause the bags go to the moms and they try to leave the kids out of it but steer them to a school and then they find out they aren’t getting the bag. It’s devastating

I think it was Clinton-Dix or Landon Collins.

Think it was Jacob Copeland.

Advertisement
Back