Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Yep! All these guys are trying to decipher the Army game roster for clues when it could very well be the Appalachian All Star game where our next 2 start “top recruit” that no one knows about us starting.

Don't forget the other AA game in Orlando. There are two AA games

Advertisement
Rick has lost his mind. This idiot could not manage a fast food restaurant, but somehow he is running a multi million dollar program?

Advertisement
From the guy I talk to on Twitter it’s Stevenson and basically the situation is his mom was getting a bag from Georgia when they get his signature but he doesn’t want to be involved in that and wants to be at Miami. He told everyone including his mom he was signing Friday to get her off his back and signed yesterday and sent it in without her knowing so there was nothing she could do.

No bags for her lmao if that story is true. I don’t know the guy personally just from talking on Twitter and talking about recruits in south Florida when I was recruiting at ETSU. He is well connected

This would all be hilarious if it was true. No offense.

Ivins already said it was 2 recruits that was going to announce before richt said this.
Oh yeah he did say that last night .... hmmm

I honestly forgot about that and was disappointed for a quick second.
But this is interesting,

Haselwood and Stevenson are EEs. They've already (or are going to) send their LOIs in and announce where they've signed.
So I know it’s a desperation move but since the lois are signed there’s no way richt and staff can be lying about a player signing

Not necessarily lying but bamboozled

Advertisement
Oh yeah he did say that last night .... hmmm

I honestly forgot about that and was disappointed for a quick second.
But this is interesting,

Lol, it's still disappointing and although it would be great to get Tyrique, one player does not equal more wins

From the guy I talk to on Twitter it’s Stevenson and basically the situation is his mom was getting a bag from Georgia when they get his signature but he doesn’t want to be involved in that and wants to be at Miami. He told everyone including his mom he was signing Friday to get her off his back and signed yesterday and sent it in without her knowing so there was nothing she could do.

No bags for her lmao if that story is true. I don’t know the guy personally just from talking on Twitter and talking about recruits in south Florida when I was recruiting at ETSU. He is well connected
He is lying to you it aint gonna be that easy

So I know it’s a desperation move but since the lois are signed there’s no way richt and staff can be lying about a player signing

Not necessarily lying but bamboozled

Richt left a lot of wiggle room. He knew he was going to get another LOI at some point this cycle. He doesn't/didn't have to mention a specific player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back