Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Richt left a lot of wiggle room. He knew he was going to get another LOI at some point this cycle. He doesn't/didn't have to mention a specific player.
I’m assuming elgammal but yeah you’re right ... the only way I see us salvaging this class from utter failure is if we land Stevenson and bogle but I’m not holding my breath on either.

Advertisement
FYI -- canes football twitter hasn't announced any more signings (including the el gammel one).

Advertisement
Honestly he looks kinda big for someone that needs to put more weight on ... I think the knock on him was strength right ?

Advertisement
If it's a kid of Stevenson caliber and he's already signed why not let him pop at the AAG? What's the point of having him announce now

Not the guy I talk to. I saw Ricky say something as well so I assumed it was 100%. I told him they announced ElGammal and he said he’s still sure Tyrique has sent over his LOI

IF ricky is right and it is a cooney kid, then it is a local kid for sure

Advertisement
If it's a kid of Stevenson caliber and he's already signed why not let him pop at the AAG? What's the point of having him announce now
Help get some momentum to finish the 2019 class strong and start the 2020 class. He was the number one recruit our staff pushed hardest to get so it would mean a lot.

Advertisement
All these coaches think everyone they sign are going to be great players. It could be anyone and Richt will be hyping it up.

If its TS then how desperate is Richt to beg the kid to blow up his plans so he can appease the wolves at his doorstep.

The Jarren Williams situation and Richt has been asked about his offense and no staff changes 3 days in a row now. ElGammal isn’t going to get people to shut up. Stevenson might until at least the bowl game.

So it wasn’t any of the Big 3. Richt mislead everyone again with how he worded it. We aren’t getting Haselwood or Stevenson

Advertisement
Back