Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

So Richt said the guy wanted to wait until the all star game...never said he was in the all star game ;)
El gammal isn’t even in an all star game so richts comment can’t be pertaining to him. I think He’s one of the 2 guys Ivins was referring to last night. If we get the Harrison Hunte guy to sign that would be big news too imo as he’s very talented. Could be Emerson as well

Advertisement
The Ivins update said that although Richt said one guy will be announced Ivins is hearing it could be two from now till tomorrow.

El gammal isn’t even in an all star game so it can’t be pertaining to him. I think He’s one of the guys Ivins was referring to last night. If we get the Harrison Hunte guy to sign that would be big news too imo as he’s very talented. Could be Emerson as wel
I was joking bud....hope somehow someway it’s TS.

Advertisement
All these coaches think everyone they sign are going to be great players. It could be anyone and Richt will be hyping it up.

If its TS then how desperate is Richt to beg the kid to blow up his plans so he can appease the wolves at his doorstep.

I do not care if he has to give him a ******** to sign , do it.

Advertisement
Just so you guys know, ElGammal is technically playing in an All-Star Game.

I feel legitimately bad for anyone in this thread who actually thought Richt's comments represented hope of landing Stevenson. This is the "all star" commit Richt hyped up on the radio.

Advertisement

I feel legitimately bad for anyone in this thread who actually thought Richt's comments represented hope of landing Stevenson. This is the "all star" commit Richt hyped up on the radio.

Just saw this and started laughing at work. Richt played everyone. Again lol

Advertisement

Welp, richt is out of touch with reality and needs to stop hyping sh*t up....

The sfe guy comment is still interesting nonetheless though

Somebody said the dude on rivals said it might be cam williams signing and his pops said he was thinking about announcing at some all star game. I don't know. Shît is getting ridiculous.

Welp, richt is out of touch with reality and needs to stop hyping sh*t up....

The sfe guy comment is still interesting nonetheless though

Kayvon Thibodeaux is playing in the game. So is Tua's brother. That Harris kid who went to Bama at the last minute too. So the game will have some names

Advertisement
Back