Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
He made a mention of one of the top guys that was gonna announce at one of the all star guys agreeing to announce the commitment today in favor of Miami.

Bogle
Stevenson
Hasselwood

I’m guessing Bogle

Advertisement
He made a mention of one of the top guys that was gonna announce at one of the all star guys agreeing to announce the commitment today in favor of Miami.

Bogle
Stevenson
Hasselwood

I’m guessing Bogle
Bogle wasn’t announcing till signing day not all star weekend 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
Feeling the heat, yet still believes changing the offensive staph isnt the answer

This ******* guy

Advertisement
C8E353E1-B0B8-44EF-AA55-423605F0A916.jpeg

This is classic Richt, we have a bunch of bad news and he's trying to sway public opinion.

Problem is, he's now the issue. The negativity surrounding the program has been his own doing because of performance on the field, performance in recruiting and the inability to make staff changes.

So go ahead and get a silent commit to move up their timeline but at the end of the day things are not going to get better.

Obviously this means the staff is feeling heat from the outside about yesterdays debacle.

Desperate move that is another bad look for the CMR & the staff.

Signed,

Peruche

Obviously this means the staff is feeling heat from the outside about yesterdays debacle.

Desperate move that is another bad look for the CMR & the staff.

Signed,

Peruche

I don’t see it as a bad sign. **** if it is true it means we are landing a monster player today. That is never bad news. If he is forcing the kid to announce, once again good news. That’s what we have been asking for from the staff in being more aggressive and not letting kids play games. I have been negative for the last 3 months about this program. I’m starting fresh today with the hope that this whole thing works out. I didn’t liste to the interview so for all we know Richt is confused and one of them is annnoucing but doesn’t mean it’s for Miami Hahahaha. But seriously I hope he and the staff are feeling the heat along with Blake James. I hope they were all embarrassed by the way the season ended and all the questions yesterday about their 40th ranked class. 2019 is ride or die season. They know their jobs and careers are on the line. Let’s see who cares enough from the players to the coaches.

I know multiple friends who were recruited by Richt and swear that he is a top 15 college coach. Everyone here knows they were behind this hire 3 years ago.any were boasting about last year even though there were plenty of flaws to those who understand the sport really well. Some issues are self inflicted, some are because of the past staff and administration. Everything henges on next year and all the negativity of our fans on social media and flying plans is only hurting our program instead of trying to help.

Advertisement

Bogle
Stevenson
Hasselwood

I’m guessing Bogle

I just saw the other thread from Ivins update about two more announcing today. People seem to believe it’s the tackle from NY Gamel and then possibly Octavious Brothers. So anyone got a link to this radio segment? I want to hear if Rich said more commits are announcing or one of the 3 big fish and some how it got twisted that we are getting 1 of 3 big three today.

Advertisement
I don’t see it as a bad sign. **** if it is true it means we are landing a monster player today. That is never bad news. If he is forcing the kid to announce, once again good news. That’s what we have been asking for from the staff in being more aggressive and not letting kids play games. I have been negative for the last 3 months about this program. I’m starting fresh today with the hope that this whole thing works out. I didn’t liste to the interview so for all we know Richt is confused and one of them is annnoucing but doesn’t mean it’s for Miami Hahahaha. But seriously I hope he and the staff are feeling the heat along with Blake James. I hope they were all embarrassed by the way the season ended and all the questions yesterday about their 40th ranked class. 2019 is ride or die season. They know their jobs and careers are on the line. Let’s see who cares enough from the players to the coaches.

I know multiple friends who were recruited by Richt and swear that he is a top 15 college coach. Everyone here knows they were behind this hire 3 years ago.any were boasting about last year even though there were plenty of flaws to those who understand the sport really well. Some issues are self inflicted, some are because of the past staff and administration. Everything hinges on next year and all the negativity of our fans on social media and flying plans is only hurting our program instead of trying to help.
I agree with one major statement in your post - "Everything hinges on next year" Period! All the doom and gloom posters swear that it cannot happen, but once it does, all of them will say they saw it coming and how everybody else was in a panic a few months back lol.

Advertisement
Back