Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Saying you have a silent and falling back on recruiting is fluid is really different from saying someone signed paperwork and then that guy not showing up.

It was an example.
Point still applies.
They say something is happening with little to no detail and then it doesn’t happen.

Advertisement
5 wins is very possible with the same offense and defense staff turnover.
Very true. Richt proved this year that he can find a way to lose to anybody. But I still think it will be hard for us to go sub-.500 in this ****** conference. Our talent and athleticism alone will win us a number of games, and then we have to remember that we're not the only ones with issues. We're going to play a few acc games against teams dealing with their own coaching/program issues, and they'll be doing it with less talent than we have (think UNC this year). We're find a way to get to .500 or better imo.

I don’t care about their salaries. Folden was better. And he did it in the midst of all that ncaa ****. It’s nuts that most of the players Uncle June has relied on here for 3 years were Folden recruits.

I mention salary purely because with Golden, we were cheap and got what we paid for. With Richt, we're not getting the return on investment. But agreed, at this point, Richt has been more of a disappointment than Golden.

We aren’t even the top 30 and y’all worried bout who it is? Y’all kidding me? It’s great news we are getting anyone. Period.

You guys have to understand that cmr May have a different opinion on what a top guy is. He may be referring to some other dude that we don’t think is a top recruit but the staff thinks he’s awesome.
Explain the waiting on a game to announce? There is only 2 targets that was waiting on any type of game to announce.

Advertisement
5 wins is very possible with the same offense and defense staff turnover.
Plus our 3 our of 4 top players on D (Willis, Jaquon, Redwine) + JoeJack if he goes NFL

I have little confidence in Richt to right this ship

Huh?

Very true. Richt proved this year that he can find a way to lose to anybody. But I still think it will be hard for us to go sub-.500 in this ****** conference. Our talent and athleticism alone will win us a number of games, and then we have to remember that we're not the only ones with issues. We're going to play a few acc games against teams dealing with their own coaching/program issues, and they'll be doing it with less talent than we have (think UNC this year). We're find a way to get to .500 or better imo.

The early signing period ends on Friday. Either of the 3 mentioned could already have sent their LOIs in but are awaiting to announce at the all star game where they've signed. Bogle said he's signing in February.

Advertisement

If the BOT/Admins standard is to be above .500, we’ve officially become an Indiana/Arizona State type program. Losing 1 coastal game is unacceptable in its current state. That UF game looms large to open next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back