Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Advertisement
Help me understand this a little more clearly, if this is one of the three mentioned is the reaction going to be “Richt screwed up because he did not sign him first day”?

To get either of them I will be happy as ****.

Why? Those guys might be playing in their State all star game.
Did Richt specify what all star game it was?
There are “all star” games all over the place.
With Coach Uncle June it could be any All-Star game. There are a million AS games.

Hope I'm wrong but it's probably all smoke and mirrors.like Hitler saying in 44&45 Germany had super weapons that'd change the outcome of the war.or recently Saddam hiding in a hole expecting a miracle.everyone grasps at straws when their situation looks hopeless.cmr is doing that now with jarren transferring cmr lost his face in the hole he was counting on.cmr needs to face facts time for him to move on to other endeavors.

Advertisement
Help me understand this a little more clearly, if this is one of the three mentioned is the reaction going to be “Richt screwed up because he did not sign him first day”?

To get either of them I will be happy as ****.
What? He said they signed yesterday but was going to wait to announce it publicly. My reaction is still digusted because the state in which this program is in right now.

Advertisement
With Coach Uncle June it could be any All-Star game. There are a million AS games.

Yep! All these guys are trying to decipher the Army game roster for clues when it could very well be the Appalachian All Star game where our next 2 start “top recruit” that no one knows about us starting.

Advertisement
B116D8F7-177D-4972-B728-01857C6C78D3.png

Coach Uncle June is worse than Folden. Never thought I’d say that.

From a fan perspective I think its worst because we just came off an era of incompetence and stubbornness. We got what we paid for with Golden.

With Richt, there was so much promise and his salary indicated that the administration seemed like they were ready to start competing with the big boys of college football again. Instead, we have another era of incompetence and stubbornness that's parallel to the one we thought we were rid of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back