Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Advertisement
He made a mention of one of the top guys that was gonna announce at one of the all star guys agreeing to announce the commitment today in favor of Miami.

Bogle
Stevenson
Hasselwood

I’m guessing Bogle
when we see it will believe it. At this point I want to see results/not chatter about who might do this or that

Advertisement
I wonder if what the results would be if we tracked the amount of times they say stuff like this and nothing happens.
You know...the old “we have a silent” tweet and nothing ever happens.
I bet it’s like 90 %

I wonder if what the results would be if we tracked the amount of times they say stuff like this and nothing happens.
I bet it’s like 90 %

the issue is that it isnt a silent if he signed lol.

Advertisement
I bet it’s like 90 %

Saying you have a silent and falling back on recruiting is fluid is really different from saying someone signed paperwork and then that guy not showing up.

Advertisement
Remember when he dropped the "silent commits" line in the middle of the 4 game losing streak this year?

Yeah, none of those guys actually committed here. Don't fall for it

You guys have to understand that cmr May have a different opinion on what a top guy is. He may be referring to some other dude that we don’t think is a top recruit but the staff thinks he’s awesome.

Advertisement
Remember when he dropped the "silent commits" line in the middle of the 4 game losing streak this year?

Yeah, none of those guys actually committed here. Don't fall for it
One of them was nunn and the other was ingraham. But this is different because the guy supposedly has signed already.

From a fan perspective I think its worst because we just came off an era of incompetence and stubbornness. We got what we paid for with Golden.

With Richt, there was so much promise and his salary indicated that the administration seemed like they were ready to start competing with the big boys of college football again. Instead, we have another era of incompetence and stubbornness that's parallel to the one we thought we were rid of.
I don’t care about their salaries. Folden was better. And he did it in the midst of all that ncaa ****. It’s nuts that most of the players Uncle June has relied on here for 3 years were Folden recruits.

Advertisement
Back