Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Advertisement
Curious as to who it is. It better be a big name, don’t hype me up like that
It is considering they were planning to announce during an all star game. Guys like elgammal or brothers don’t fit that criteria

Advertisement
Stevenson or Haselwood. Richt says it’s someone that signed yesterday. And fwiw Stevenson says he didn’t sign yesterday and won’t sign until Friday...

Gonna be funny when it’s Haselwood and he told the staff he’s announcing today but they haven’t caught on that he isn’t coming here and he’s gonna announce to Oklahoma[/QUOTE/]

He said the kid already sent in his NLI to Miami yesterday.

Who else were they after that was waiting to announce at a game?

Not sure. Don’t know what recruits are playing there state games.
Did Richt say the name of the game ?
Maybe it’s the Broward vs Dade all star game or something like that.
He could also very well be pulling **** out of his asss.

Advertisement
That’s why I’m trying to get clarification on all this cause Haslewood is going to OU. Is Richt really this out of it they he will go on radio and hype up a commit that isn’t actually coming here?

Some of you have to get your hate glasses off. Richt is doing poorly as a coach and everyone should be concerned, but do you realize how stupid your suggestion sounds?

Another bold and pathetic move by CMR.

Why did he have to say it? Now you are all thinking about TS or Bogle and I don't wanna be here when it'll be announce ElGammal or something.

WHY CMR, by god, WHY?

It is considering they were planning to announce during an all star game. Guys like elgammal or brothers don’t fit that criteria

Why? Those guys might be playing in their State all star game.
Did Richt specify what all star game it was?
There are “all star” games all over the place.

Advertisement
That’s why I’m trying to get clarification on all this cause Haslewood is going to OU. Is Richt really this out of it they he will go on radio and hype up a commit that isn’t actually coming here?
He is completely out of it. But I wouldn’t put it past him lying just to get a little heat off. Then when they ask him about (which they probably won’t because they don’t care and will forget), he’ll just say “I can’t talk about any specific recruits” and no one will press him.

Another bold and pathetic move by CMR.

Why did he have to say it? Now you are all thinking about TS or Bogle and I don't wanna be here when it'll be announce ElGammal or something.

WHY CMR, by god, WHY?

Because they can’t help themselves!
Why not just let it happen?
Let the deed speak for it self.
Nope have to go prematurely and talk about.
This is how you end up looking like a fool with the “watchthefinish” tweet.

He is completely out of it. But I wouldn’t put it past him lying just to get a little heat off. Then when they ask him about (which they probably won’t because they don’t care and will forget), he’ll just say “I can’t talk about any specific recruits” and no one will press him.

It's like we've seen this all before. Something about a guy with a tie.....

Advertisement

If this is true he should be fired immediately for either having dementia or being a liar.

The heat will come back on him 2 times stronger If it's not a big name.

Not sure. Don’t know what recruits are playing there state games.
Did Richt say the name of the game ?
Maybe it’s the Broward vs Dade all star game or something like that.
He could also very well be pulling **** out of his asss.
Ivins said its true. And there is only 2 recruits miami is on that is announcing at a game. So i dont know.

Advertisement
Back