Richt on Jarren Williams

Advertisement
"What I meant to say was, he's gonna sit his *** on the bench all year because Malik Rosier is a Football Gawwd!"

Advertisement
MMMMMMMMM? is he playing or not? **** it, Im in nooooo mood to play "guess what i mean" game. ****!

Someone else proposed Letting Malik take the 1st QTR, then N'kosi the 2nd, Cade the 3rd and Jarren the 4th. It makes too much sense. No way we do something systematic and logical like that.
I disagree with this, I've seen plenty of Malik. Give the next man up the start, whoever that may be. Once we build a big lead play #3 and so on

it means he's running Malik out there and he don't GAF WHAT anyone thinks about it..

Advertisement
That last sentence confirms what we’ve all been thinking this entire time, JW has always been Richt’s Guy, I don’t know how short of a leash 12 has but CMR is cashing the next 3-4 years on JW, I understand not rushing in the true freshman but I want to see a change at some point with Perry or Weldon

I disagree with this, I've seen plenty of Malik. Give the next man up the start, whoever that may be. Once we build a big lead play #3 and so on

Agree.
Let Cade and NKosi switch off and maybe Jarren gets in last several series

out of misery.jpg

Advertisement
Normally I would be OK with him shirting but given that your other 2 guys are showing signs of off-field stupidity, I think we need to see Williams.

Advertisement
Someone else proposed Letting Malik take the 1st QTR, then N'kosi the 2nd, Cade the 3rd and Jarren the 4th. It makes too much sense. No way we do something systematic and logical like that.

I believe this is the way it's going to go.
Then reduce it to 2 for FIU.
The newly named starter will have a few quarters of game action prior to UNC.

I totally agree with you! I'm just operating under the announcement Brown made where he said Malik was our starter this Saturday. I seriously don't want to see Malik take another meaningful snap as a Cane again. He's a sweet kid and he's had his time. Not preparing another QB to be our starter this offseason is the biggest coaching blunder Mark has made since he was in Athens. Still not too late, but we know Mark is gonna be stubborn.

Advertisement
Back