Richt message to N'Kosi after the Orange Bowl

Advertisement
Y’all just counting Weldon out. smh

Weldon's behind Shirreffs for a reason. Now He can make the same ascent that Shirreff's made to the #2 spot, but there's no excuse for Him completing less than 40% of His passes as an EE. One thing you'd know if you research Richt's history with true frosh QBs, is He won't hesitate to put you to at least #2 if you're ready, ala Matthew Stafford in 06'. Perry & Weldon just aren't ready yet.

I have no problem with competition but lets not over look that Rosier just took us were we have not been a dozen or so years. If he gets beat out that is fine but lets not drive him away. Nice to have a 10 or 11 win QB on the team.

this. the "fans" need to fuggion chill TF out!!! and resting all hope on the next "baby jesus" is the cycle around here. Cant wait for N'Kosi to get labled a jag, loser etc. fugin fickle thin skinned "fans"

There definitely is a "there is certainly a love affair with the guy who's not playing around here." I could understand when we lost to everyone each year but Rosier just gave us the best year in at least a dozen, so until further notice he is the most successful QB e have had since Berlin, and maybe Ken.

If you idiots cannot see the progress that quality coaching, in ONE off season, has made on guys we all had pretty much written off as JAGs, and you cannot possibly foresee a similar leap in the next off season or even the 28 days between Saturday's loss and that beat down we're giving Wisconsin on December 30th, then you're pretty **** hopeless. We played 11 games in a row without an off week. We were banged up across the board, apparently our QB as well, and missing 3 of our best players and a litany of guys we depend on for quality minutes.

We're going to wreck that slow *** mid-west offense on every snap just like we did Notre Dame. We're going to be in the backfield so much they're going to think we're on their team. AND ROSIER IS GOING TO DO ENOUGH TO WIN THE **** GAME.

Advertisement
I think he has his degree or will in June. If things don't go well for him in spring he has options.

Yup. We will know who the QB is in Spring. Right won’t try and hold Malik here if he knows Perry is ready. He will give Malik a shot to go play else where and not sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Man Rosier done good by the Canes for 10 games this year.
But I do agree it should be open competition for next yr...

Rosiers been Shiite all season. His receivers bailed him out late in games. He's a cane and I love the kid but he left TDs on the field all season.

I thought he was Sunni.

oEhVvjZ.gif

**** OFF...go back to playing your video games

Rosier will be that much better by august next yr!

"n'kosi" aint nearly ready nor tough enough. two more years at least

26_4679429.jpg

Rosier might have sucked out there but that kid is all heart and the team is behind him 100

so stop your bull****

Advertisement
Heart wont help him read defenses...throw with accuracy and complete passes. If Rosier starts next year our offense will sputter thru another season and winning 10 games will be impossible.

Advertisement
Rosier might have sucked out there but that kid is all heart and the team is behind him 100

so stop your bull****

No one is behind him. His accuracy sucks the life out of our team. No one can get behind the person who is the reason for most of our offensive problems. No one can take him seriously as a leader when all he does is miss throws and hasn't shown much ability to play at least consistently at a power 5 level.

Advertisement
Back