Richt message to N'Kosi after the Orange Bowl

I think if we want to reach next level we need an upgrade at the QB spot. I appreciate what Malik did and where him and the staff brought us but Im all for a change at the qb spot as long as its an upgrade which I believe Perry to be.

Advertisement
Rosier has ALOT to work on but he had a good year up until the last 2 games. He was inconsistent but made plays when we needed them but fell apart. This team limped to the finish line. Hoping after a couple weeks off he can get his mind and body right to lead us to victory in the OB.

It's possible he is hurting. If so let's hope he can get healthy and get back to his early form. We need him at his best for the OB game.
He will also need guys to step up around him to make up for the injured studs.
The rest before the OB should be much appreciated by everybody on both sides of the ball.
I'm hoping for a strong finish for the best season in 15 years and look forward to an even better team next year.

Malik Rosier has done some great things for this program. The reason we are a 10 win team, coastal champs, and beat all of our rivals this season.

But I now see that he isn't the guy to carry us to a national championship level. When you look at the field of qbs on that level it makes sense... Kelly bryant and Baker Mayfield as an example, we need a qb on that level to take the next step forward.

I would love to keep him on the roster as a valuable back up, but we need Nkosi to be the guy. If he isn't then that person isn't on the roster right now.

Advertisement
LOL at the front-running facquits in here. Turned on Malik like a bunch of jilted bytches just because of your preseason agendas against him.

He's a limited guy, but he led this program back. We got our 10 win season (would have been 11 without a canceled game). We won the Coastal for the first time in 14 years. We got the FSU monkey off our back after 7 straight miserable losses. Son Life came to life and became the best home field in college football and a super positive piece for us in recruiting.

Yet all you facquits can do is run Malik in the ground. He's a very limited guy, who flat out stunk the last 2 games.

Here's some news for you though: Even if he played lights out we weren't beating Clemson. Our defense couldn't do anything with them. They toyed with us the entire first half, and we didn't even slow them down until the game was comfortably out of reach.

They were several levels better and more prepared than we were. It was a colossal mismatch. Look at how they bullied us and then tell me we were a QB away from beating them. They were ravaging us every time they hit us on either side of the ball. They were blowing us up, and we weren't competitive in any phase.

Richt won 10 games with grayson lambert at qb his last year at uga. Lambert couldnt even keep his job at uva. Richt is who led this program back.

He won 9 games his last year. He didn't coach the bowl game.

You were one of those "start Perry" guys, so I'm not surprised you're unwilling to give Malik any credit.

Credit for what? Playing like **** for 3 quarters and having to pull out close wins vs 2 win teams?

Man Rosier done good by the Canes for 10 games this year.
But I do agree it should be open competition for next yr...

This narrative is kinda get applied just cause we won the games. Fact is several games he was so off that he kept games close only to have a miracle win at the end. If he were competent, games would probably not require these comebacks.

I think if we want to reach next level we need an upgrade at the QB spot. I appreciate what Malik did and where him and the staff brought us but Im all for a change at the qb spot as long as its an upgrade which I believe Perry to be.

Yep, college football is entirely about QB play these days. Wisconsin beats Ohio State with a QB who's even decent.

Man Rosier done good by the Canes for 10 games this year.
But I do agree it should be open competition for next yr...

This narrative is kinda get applied just cause we won the games. Fact is several games he was so off that he kept games close only to have a miracle win at the end. If he were competent, games would probably not require these comebacks.

Truth. We rarely had a game in which we could coast through the second half.

Advertisement
I have no problem with competition but lets not over look that Rosier just took us were we have not been a dozen or so years. If he gets beat out that is fine but lets not drive him away. Nice to have a 10 or 11 win QB on the team.

this. the "fans" need to fuggion chill TF out!!! and resting all hope on the next "baby jesus" is the cycle around here. Cant wait for N'Kosi to get labled a jag, loser etc. fugin fickle thin skinned "fans"

Credit for what? Playing like **** for 3 quarters and having to pull out close wins vs 2 win teams?

LOL...as if you didn't see this $h!t with Kaaya last year.

Kaaya played like $h!t in at least 3 of the games of that 4 game losing streak, and didn't even have chutzpah to take us down the field and at least tie it vs ND & UNC.

Malik showed more balls vs FSU than Kaaya showed His entire career.

Advertisement

Kaaya played like $h!t in at least 3 of the games of that 4 game losing streak, and didn't even have chutzpah to take us down the field and at least tie it vs ND & UNC.

Fsu fückin suck.

Last edited:
Perry had every chance to win the job, and he came in 3rd. He couldn't even beat out Shirreffs, who is more limited than Rosier
That was Aug-Sept. I'm talking now, with nearly full season under belt. I would hope he's picked up something since then.

I still think Weldon is a wild card in this deal.
Absolutely. Would love to see either one under the bright lights and roar of big crowd. Does the pup have some bite.
I can't think of a better way to do that than on home turf, in a near meaningless game...or at least nowhere near as meaningful as LSU...on the road in Texas. We know what Rosier gives us, heart, leadership, some running ability..and mediocre throwing.
Perry and Weldon, I have no idea what they do in primetime.

If Perry can play he will settle in against LSU. Same with Weldon. LSU will be starting a new QB in that game too.

Dorsey played a bunch as a freshman and still wet himself as the guy in the season opener the next year against Warshington. You never really know what you’ll get. Good news is if a young guy beats out Rosier next year we’ll have him as a Don Strock vet in case Perry or Weldon go Kirby Freeman early

"rosier took us to where we havent been"

Rosier is lucky throw away from losing to GT
Rosier was complete crap against FSU until Berrios bailed his *** out

The ACC was down this year, the mistakes we made on offense this year will not fly in the future

Advertisement
"rosier took us to where we havent been"

Rosier is lucky throw away from losing to GT
Rosier was complete crap against FSU until Berrios bailed his *** out

The ACC was down this year, the mistakes we made on offense this year will not fly in the future

acc is always down lol

Fsu fückin suck.

Scored more & gave up less points on Clemson than we did.

Advertisement
Back