Richt message to N'Kosi after the Orange Bowl

If Rosier does have a shoulder problem, hopefully, this four-week break helps him.

Advertisement
Fromm was an EE ... And already weighed 220 pounds.

Perry came in summer ... And weighed 175.
Right, so 20 lbs more than a soaking wet James Blackman....and 11 games less experience than each.
Fromms and other freshmen QBs success is based on weight now??
Any excuse can be made about injuries, etc, etc.
Bottom line is if Perry can throw better than Rosier, he'll help us beat Wis...and be ready for the LSU game in Texas. A lot more than if he gets zero real game/speed play until next year.

LOL at the front-running facquits in here. Turned on Malik like a bunch of jilted bytches just because of your preseason agendas against him.

He's a limited guy, but he led this program back. We got our 10 win season (would have been 11 without a canceled game). We won the Coastal for the first time in 14 years. We got the FSU monkey off our back after 7 straight miserable losses. Son Life came to life and became the best home field in college football and a super positive piece for us in recruiting.

Yet all you facquits can do is run Malik in the ground. He's a very limited guy, who flat out stunk the last 2 games.

Here's some news for you though: Even if he played lights out we weren't beating Clemson. Our defense couldn't do anything with them. They toyed with us the entire first half, and we didn't even slow them down until the game was comfortably out of reach.

They were several levels better and more prepared than we were. It was a colossal mismatch. Look at how they bullied us and then tell me we were a QB away from beating them. They were ravaging us every time they hit us on either side of the ball. They were blowing us up, and we weren't competitive in any phase.

Advertisement
If we lost opening game
I'd rather not.
Give the kid some big game experience, play him in the Orange Bowl, see if the pup has any bite.
If he's overwhelmed, we have Rosier. If he lights it up, we have our 2018 vs LSU QB, really to roll.
Kirby Smart wasn't scared to "burn" Fromm's, now they are in the playoffs, might win it all...and will be a force >2018 too.

Fromm was an EE ... And already weighed 220 pounds.

Perry came in summer ... And weighed 175.

Yet all you facquits can do is run Malik in the ground. He's a very limited guy, who flat out stunk the last 2 games.
I'm guessing "all you"...includes you?

Maybe we'd just like to see if Perry can do anything to help us beat Wis...that "very limited guy" Malik can't?
It's not like if Perry can't...that we couldn't stick Malik back in.
However, if Perry shows he can......

I still believe shoulder injury is worse than reported. We simple did not have another option.

This is a pretty smart take

The drop off in his completion percentage after from the UNC game on was stark

Pre UNC - 127/214 (59.4%), 14 TD, 3 INT
UNC on - 86/175 (49.1%) 11 TD, 8 INT

The first 2 games boosted that percentage. Vs power 5 teams he completed 51% of his passes. Vs non power 5 it was 70%. Had 4 games where he was less than 50%.

LOL at the front-running facquits in here. Turned on Malik like a bunch of jilted bytches just because of your preseason agendas against him.

He's a limited guy, but he led this program back. We got our 10 win season (would have been 11 without a canceled game). We won the Coastal for the first time in 14 years. We got the FSU monkey off our back after 7 straight miserable losses. Son Life came to life and became the best home field in college football and a super positive piece for us in recruiting.

Here's some news for you though: Even if he played lights out we weren't beating Clemson. Our defense couldn't do anything with them. They toyed with us the entire first half, and we didn't even slow them down until the game was comfortably out of reach.

They were several levels better and more prepared than we were. It was a colossal mismatch. Look at how they bullied us and then tell me we were a QB away from beating them. They were ravaging us every time they hit us on either side of the ball. They were blowing us up, and we weren't competitive in any phase.

Richt won 10 games with grayson lambert at qb his last year at uga. Lambert couldnt even keep his job at uva. Richt is who led this program back.

Advertisement

Maybe we'd just like to see if Perry can do anything to help us beat Wis...that "very limited guy" Malik can't?

Perry had every chance to win the job, and he came in 3rd. He couldn't even beat out Shirreffs, who is more limited than Rosier.

Perry will have another chance to win the job this offseason. I hope he wins it because we already know that Malik is limited and probably can't get us over the hump. If Perry isn't good enough to beat out Malik this time around, then he's likely a bum because Rick will favor him to take the job.

I still think Weldon is a wild card in this deal.

Richt won 10 games with grayson lambert at qb his last year at uga. Lambert couldnt even keep his job at uva. Richt is who led this program back.

He won 9 games his last year. He didn't coach the bowl game.

You were one of those "start Perry" guys, so I'm not surprised you're unwilling to give Malik any credit.

It'll be an open competition. I just hope Perry wins it outright, with no questions.

Admittedly, I have not seen him play, outside of one HS highlight reel, so this is surely unfair....but when I look at him, I see Jacory Harris.

look at his arms compared to stick man harris.

Advertisement

Perry had every chance to win the job, and he came in 3rd. He couldn't even beat out Shirreffs, who is more limited than Rosier.

Perry will have another chance to win the job this offseason. I hope he wins it because we already know that Malik is limited and probably can't get us over the hump. If Perry isn't good enough to beat out Malik this time around, then he's likely a bum because Rick will favor him to take the job.

Huh! Your boy Weldon ISN'T any better than Rosier or Perry! dUh. Matter of fact, your boy WOULDN'T take Miami to the promise land of the CFP! :Qft9gEw:

If Rosier does have a shoulder problem, hopefully, this four-week break helps him.

Yeah. It's kind of odd and strange that #12 's passing percentage went into the doldrums after the narrow escape against lowly Carolina Blue.

Advertisement

Black Berlin was solid for us this year, and saved our asses on more than a few occasions. Gritty player, not the most accuracy-gifted, but, you can't complain about his effort.

With all of the injuries that piled up, it's no wonder we got boatraced like we did against Clemson. Can't blame Rosier, even if his inaccuracies took a few points off the board...OL struggles, dropped passes, and several other factors helped do us in towards the end of the year.

I'd start Malik.....if he continues to throw ducks....insert Perry to see how good he is right now.

Perry had every chance to win the job, and he came in 3rd. He couldn't even beat out Shirreffs, who is more limited than Rosier
That was Aug-Sept. I'm talking now, with nearly full season under belt. I would hope he's picked up something since then.

Absolutely. Would love to see either one under the bright lights and roar of big crowd. Does the pup have some bite.
I can't think of a better way to do that than on home turf, in a near meaningless game...or at least nowhere near as meaningful as LSU...on the road in Texas. We know what Rosier gives us, heart, leadership, some running ability..and mediocre throwing.
Perry and Weldon, I have no idea what they do in primetime.

Advertisement
Back