Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

Ok take a step back and think about this, you realize that you and many posters are making the same assumptions about Perry that the posters made about AR2. Richt told everyone AR2 wasn’t playing because he was injured and sure enough he was injured. Richt is telling everyone that Perry is in good standing with the team, is talking about inserting him into games and that the reason he is starting Rosier is because he believes he gives him the best chance to win.

Yet just like the AR2 situation, everyone is saying bullchit he’s on some double secret probation or there is something nefarious going on. Just like I did in the AR2 situation, I am taking Richt at his word and believe him when he stubbornly says Rosier gives him a better shot at winning. If Perry was suspended, he would have done so publicly for “violation of team rules” like he did with him for LSU and just like he did with Cade.

I don’t think he’s a liar or that he’s stupid but he’s as stubborn as a mule and just like he wants to continue running his 1980’s offense, he wants to continue running the program like they did in the 80’s and not play his QB’s until they are redshirt sophomores or older.

FWIW, I made several post during the AR2 situation disputing that he was out because he was suspended. I also made a post commending Richt for the way he handled the AR2 situation after the news of his career ending injury came out.
When in doubt go with the conspiracy.

Advertisement
I'm as Frustrated as Anyone on here with the inept play calling. Richt's got to give up play calling

But, is it possible the only reason Richt is playing Rosier, is because Perry did something to violate team rules? And the only reason he hasn't suspended Perry is because he's looking to next year and trying to protect Williams? I wonder what might happen once Weldon comes off his Suspension?
Nah. If Perry deserves a suspension , he’d be suspended.

The UNC game Richt basically acknowledged this was Perry’s chance to see what he could do

If the same thing happens with Jarren W, Perry would be a fool to transfer simply because of this. It’s gonna be an open competition next year any, what does the rest of 2018 matter other than to get those two QBs experience, regardless of who starts the game

Can’t believe I saying this but we still need to become bowl eligible.

Mark Richt really has a loser mentality. After LSU, he justified the effort with “hey, we almost kept it close”.

And now I hear him talking about how 11 Top 25 teams lost this weekend, with “see, losing happens”.

The guy is losing coach, plain and simple. Not one iota of a winning mentality. And we wonder why the kids have bad attitudes and don’t develop

Its funny when people assume teams dont recruit on the same level as another team, lol, what exactly is that based on, the nerd recruiting sites rankjing highschool players that havent played a down of college football yet. You even got announcer talking that dumbness now too, "well this kid was rated a 5star coming out, its time for him to start playing like it" no tricks, how bout somebody got the eval/guess wrong.

Football is similar to boxing, in that styles make fights. So those spread offenses were designed to kill those teams that run a 3-4 defense, which is why oscar cryer normally beats nick and the bama boys when they go up against each other. Boston college is known for playing a physical style of ball. The main way you beat teams like that is to get a 10 to 14 point lead early and make them play catch up, cause that qb that have is trash, if they have to open that offense up to keep passing, they'd be toast. But a good o-line and top notch runningback can cover that up for you.

Once again, for those who have amnesia, if Boston college doesnt recruit on our level explain why it took this play to put this game away:

Re: Player star ratings:

There’s been article after article where the value of the star system has been studied. Every single one shows high correlation between W&L for the the school based on star values of their players, but also as a indicator for that player making it to the next level. Its not just correlation, it’s cause and effect.

So, when u see a a situation like what we have, go look at coaching.

Recruiting and cfb is a business. A billion dollar business. These recruiting rankings are not arbitrary.

Advertisement
Big O on now and is defending Richt

Can't have that ****

- Saying that Richt doesn't have a QB or an OL
- Saying he was handed **** Golden players
- Says Richt gave us an IPF, 10 Win Season, Bowl Win, 2 FSU wins
That dude blows ... look it’s year 3 in cfb you should definitely have something at qb/oline ..

I’m listening to him right now it’s ridiculous how emotional the dude gets when he has a caller that disagrees with him. This caller is challenging Big o’s stance on “not executing” and like usual he’s emotionally flipping out on this caller.

Next big o’s stance is he doesn’t have a qb.. again it’s year 3, whose fault is it 3 years in that you’re playing al Golden’s back up qb.

Lol they keep going back and forth you should listen to it, idk how big o has a show or why he even takes callers if he’s going to flip out

Actually it’s a guy from canesport my bad but still guys like him, zagacki are just hacks

He left out the important fact that several of them lost to other top 25 teams. We lost to a team that doesn’t recruit in the same stratosphere that we do two weeks in a row.

Actually only 3 of the top 25 teams lost to other top 25 teams. If you can count that would leave 8 teams that lost to unranked teams.

All of the teams we have lost too are in the top 25 now.

Our season is a disaster but at least spit your anti Richt messages accurately

actually let me rephrase ... big o quote on quote said that the Miami fan base is loaded with idiots ... dude is trying to say we expect us to be Clemson/Alabama year 3

Bro we are asking not to be national champs year 3 we are asking not to ******* lose to BC, UVA, Pitt and Wisconsin. I really don’t think this dude is a canes fan and shouldn’t talk anymore about our team on his show because he continues pushing that we are all arrogant and morons, but when he has a caller on his show challenging him in a logical approach he starts to cry and scream. Dude is a ******* hack

Advertisement
SNAFU is the current state based on the past 15+ plus years with Fester, Radio and FatAl, the Rorcht show continues as is then it is FUBAR

Actually only 3 of the top 25 teams lost to other top 25 teams. If you can count that would leave 8 teams that lost to unranked teams.

U work at the Hecht?

That dude blows ... look it’s year 3 in cfb you should definitely have something at qb/oline ..

I’m listening to him right now it’s ridiculous how emotional the dude gets when he has a caller that disagrees with him. This caller is challenging Big o’s stance on “not executing” and like usual he’s emotionally flipping out on this caller.

Next big o’s stance is he doesn’t have a qb.. again it’s year 3, whose fault is it 3 years in that you’re playing al Golden’s back up qb.

Lol they keep going back and forth you should listen to it, idk how big o has a show or why he even takes callers if he’s going to flip out

Actually it’s a guy from canesport my bad but still guys like him, zagacki are just hacks

Y tf is no one calling out this bull chit excuse.

Facts: The defense has Golden players as well, yet since Diaz has gotten here, IMMEDIATELY, that maligned defense became a stout defense.

Spare me w Richt doesn’t have his players. EVERYone on the offensive side of the ball have been in Richt’s system for 3 yrs, w the exception of the Deejay. These are now Richt’s players.

The same chit was said about Folden. Same chit was said about Randy. This rinse repeat chit is the reason we’re stuck. The offense shouldn’t be this bad when u’re littered w 4 star players. ****, even if it was w a bunch of 2 & 3 star players the offense shouldn’t be this bad!!

Last edited:
actually let me rephrase ... big o quote on quote said that the Miami fan base is loaded with idiots ... dude is trying to say we expect us to be Clemson/Alabama year 3

Bro we are asking not to be national champs year 3 we are asking not to ******* lose to BC, UVA, Pitt and Wisconsin. I really don’t think this dude is a canes fan and shouldn’t talk anymore about our team on his show because he continues pushing that we are all arrogant and morons, but when he has a caller on his show challenging him in a logical approach he starts to cry and scream. Dude is a ******* hack

Big O is a hack. This dude is anti Miami in that he makes excuses for incompetence and then try to call out “fellow” fans. He’s bull chit and a lot of the “pro Canes” coverage is bull chit....except this mutha fckin site!

Advertisement
Big O is a hack. This dude is anti Miami in that he makes excuses for incompetence and then try to call out “fellow” fans. He’s bull chit and a lot of the “pro Canes” coverage is bull chit....except this mutha fckin site!
Again I don’t know why our reporters call it as they see it, joe zagacki post game bc was telling Mark Richt the players played hard.... mf we got bodied both sides of the ball.

Yeah again idk why he has a show or why he allows people to call in if he’s going to kick and scream. After I posted that he literally went on to say how dumb and ****** fans we are. He said “oh boy wait til year 6 and you guys will be sorry”
**** you bro I’m not suffering through anymore of this, again is it realistic to compete for the bcs year 3 ? Probably not but to get bodied by pitt, bc, uva and Wisconsin is a joke.

Also no explanation for special teams lol dudes not a Miami fan and it’s very blatant but he has nerve not to even remotely critique richt at all but can call us all ******* morons and say “this is why everyone hates Miami fans”

he gives us best chance to win? he has 2 wins as starter. Perry has 2 wins as starter and FIU was his win.

big o has to say this. He hated butch davis as an option. he was very pro richt over the other choices. it's called saving face.

Advertisement
LOL.. Richt deserves criticism for the scheme but this is reaching so far. Do you not want to give him credit for Aaron Murray or Stafford or even the 5 Star that committed to him before he was let go? Also, look at the long line of RBs hes produced? Oh but he missed on a guy. FOH
maybe 2 or 3 coaches put better pros into the NFL than richt.

Did you just ask @Franchise if he could count with your 1st post??....Man O Man you must be a Glutton for Punishment....Lol

Big O's a complete moron in this respect.

A majority of Miami fans were well aware the state of the program after Folden obliterated it. Competent fans know Dabo, Urban, Saban, etc.. aren't walking through that door.

His argument is completely flawed as he compares Gase (Dolphin's HC) to Richt. Gase is hand cuffed as you don't have many options available to you in the NFL. Sure, sticking with Tannehill's a mistake, but Gase's team has not be in a position where they missed out on a guaranteed guy. In college football, it's a lot easier to go get your QB. If you see a QB that you like and fits your system - recruit him. This is why Saban won't go back to the NFL, because he can't load his team up with 5 star players like he does now. He'd have to play on equal ground.

He also said that you can't do **** if you don't have a QB and you can't be innovative with your offense. That's unequivocally false.

Advertisement
Back