Richt has 2 weeks to get Jarren Williams ready

Mork Rich is saving Williams to be his scapegoat next season as the "first year sarter".

Very similar to what Gorlden did trying to save his job here.

Advertisement
I hope Richt knows what he’s doing but I’m not so sure he does. It would not surprise me if Williams is the best but Richt doesn’t want to dumb down his playbook and start a freshman. We need to play the QB that gives us the best chance to win right now. It’s inexcusable that in year three of Richt, Rosier and Perry are the best we can do. This staff either can’t evaluate QBs or they can’t develop them or both.
now that's funny. dumb down a playbook that has 4 plays.. you can't be serious with that statement

I see JW is this years Perry who was last years Allison lol

How many QB's will be thrown under the bus until the main issue is addressed?

He's had nearly two years to prepare a top 3 dual threat QB prospect and make him a serviceable starter in a mediocre conference. Jimbo was somehow able to completely turn a mediocre looking young QB into promising player in a few months at A&M.

now that's funny. dumb down a playbook that has 4 plays.. you can't be serious with that statement

Haha, you are correct. Not sure how much simpler we can get on O. I was just speaking from what I think Richts perspective is. I can’t stand watching this offense any longer.

Advertisement
I see JW is this years Perry who was last years Allison lol

How many QB's will be thrown under the bus until the main issue is addressed?

He's had nearly two years to prepare a top 3 dual threat QB prospect and make him a serviceable starter in a mediocre conference. Jimbo was somehow able to completely turn a mediocre looking young QB into promising player in a few months at A&M.

IMO, The recruiting services were all wrong, it won't be the first time.

He made 2 terrible throws that led to pics and one almost a pic6; then he made a handful of other lousy reads and throws. He looked terrible! You can’t go on the road and throw 2 pics in the first 4 series and expect to win. Ultimately Richt is responsible but Perry cost us the game with those throws. That’s a fact. Another fact, Perry completed 41% of his passes last week. If not for the defense holding FSU to 45 yards after half and giving Perry the ball deep in FSU territory we lose that game. I was screaming for Perry to start over Rosier, but at this point I don’t know who is worse. They are both atrocious and could care less who starts going forward. They are both garbage and will lose several games. One can’t read a defense and will turn the ball over consistently; the other is so inaccurate he can’t hit the broad side of a barn,
Lots of truth here. Perry saw the first defense that made it a mission to confuse him with late movement. And he looked like he had no clue what to do. He wasn’t going to work his way out of that one because he was overwhelmed and had that thousand yard stare.

People who hate Rick are roasting him for yanking Perry, but Perry was clueless. He might have put up Kirby Freeman numbers if they kept him in there. Rick is a disaster as an OC, but I can’t fault him for yanking a dude who was drowning.

Lots of truth here. Perry saw the first defense that made it a mission to confuse him with late movement. And he looked like he had no clue what to do. He wasn’t going to work his way out of that one because he was overwhelmed and had that thousand yard stare.

People who hate Rick are roasting him for yanking Perry, but Perry was clueless. He might have put up Kirby Freeman numbers if they kept him in there. Rick is a disaster as an OC, but I can’t fault him for yanking a dude who was drowning.

Perry played just like Rosy boy did for most games last year...

Agree, Richts offense is a total disaster. They do nothing well, Nothing!!. And his development at QB has been terrible. I think Perry would have had 4+ pics if played the entire game, He looked completely clueless. Guess working under the tutelage of the great QB whisper Jon Richt hasn’t paid dividends yet.

Advertisement
What did you expect from Perry first road game.in fact testaverde,kosar and Dorsey had bad days in their first road game.

The thing is that Richt's play calling did not help Perry or Rosier in relief of Perry for that matter. He waited until 8 minutes left in game before he started to utilize the short passing game that he could have and should have used with Perry in the 1st qtr. The game announcers made that comment in the 1st qtr.

The truth is Richt got outcoached by Bronco and didn't make adjustments until it was too late. The offensive line is pathetic. Richt needed to adjust his play calling accordingly not doubling down with consecutive runs and getting stuffed on 4th down twice.

The thing is that Richt's play calling did not help Perry or Rosier in relief of Perry for that matter. He waited until 8 minutes left in game before he started to utilize the short passing game that he could have and should have used with Perry in the 1st qtr. The game announcers made that comment in the 1st qtr.

The truth is Richt got outcoached by Bronco and didn't make adjustments until it was too late. The offensive line is pathetic. Richt needed to adjust his play calling accordingly not doubling down with consecutive runs and getting stuffed on 4th down twice.
You'd think with cmrs experience he'd adjusted his offensive game plan knowing Perry needed to get comfortable.think Perry tried to do too much trying to make that big play.

Perry played just like Rosy boy did for most games last year...
No he didn’t. He was completely clueless and had no idea what to do or where to go with the ball. I understand you guys have your agendas against Rick and Rosier, but Perry was drowning hard last night.

Advertisement
He couldn’t even win big with an NFL Hall of Fame QB Stafford.

I’m with you on giving Jarren a shot because he clearly doesn’t trust Perry, and Rosier is awful, but I wouldn’t expect it to make a big difference even if Jarren is better.
This.

No he didn’t. He was completely clueless and had no idea what to do or where to go with the ball. I understand you guys have your agendas against Rick and Rosier, but Perry was drowning hard last night.

He was. He looked like a QB that was completely left unprepared by his corching staph that continues to run the same plays over and over again.

I seem to recall discussing on here after the LSU game that it's a very real possibility that Richt doesn't trust Perry or Weldon and also knows he can't win anything significant with Rosier. Fast forward to now. Weldon is in the middle of a 4-game suspension and Perry looked like he spent every waking hour since the FSU game dancing to Souljah Boy instead of prepping for competition. Rosier, of course, is still Rosier.

Just like I was afraid of, we have Mark Richt's 2015 UGA quarterback situation all over again. I was really hoping Perry would be the guy, even though I went on record after seeing him in action vs Savannah State as saying he scares me and looks like a more mobile Jacory Harris who can help win the game for either team. My concerns were proven legitimate on Saturday night.

Jarren Williams might eventually prove to be the answer. But right now, this team has no QB.

Advertisement
He was. He looked like a QB that was completely left unprepared by his corching staph that continues to run the same plays over and over again.
Perry’s panic and inept play had little to do with the play calling. He was choking like a dog. To say he’s not a student of the game is being kind.

Rick sucks as a play caller and play designer. But Perry was a liability and was dying a cruel death out there.

So he tossed in a guy that already drowned.

Perry’s panic and inept play had little to do with the play calling. He was choking like a dog. To say he’s not a student of the game is being kind.

Rick sucks as a play caller and play designer. But Perry was a liability and was dying a cruel death out there.

He threw six passes. What game were you guys watching?

Advertisement
Back