Richt has 2 weeks to get Jarren Williams ready

He couldn’t even win big with an NFL Hall of Fame QB Stafford.

I’m with you on giving Jarren a shot because he clearly doesn’t trust Perry, and Rosier is awful, but I wouldn’t expect it to make a big difference even if Jarren
Because it won’t matter , his scheme sucks , the ol sucks and the playcalling sucks. We’re f’d as long as he runs this mess .
Richt will make Jarren look like the rest of them

Advertisement
Funny how Haselwood mentions how excited he was after throwing with Jarren, no mention of anyone else. It’s plain as day Jarren is the guy. Richt is really in a pickle though with Perry and not recruiting a QB this cycle. Perry or Weldon transfer and we have an FSU situation on our hands. You risk both of them leaving if Jarren is the man this season. Then he’s the only scholly QB on the roster.
i think richt has let it out in the past he likes jarren best. just his tone when he talks of him.

Jarred doesn’t need much time to clap his hands, hand to the RB two straight plays and then try to find a WR on the all verts
Quite a lot of reports that our talented receivers are often getting open but aren't thrown to (or thrown to with less than awesome accuracy). IF this is really true, giving Jarren a shot at this sad juncture of the season seems to make good sense.

No way to prove it obviously, but we win last night if 5 stays in.

Are you on drugs? Did you not see NKosi’s play in the first quarter? Those picks were terrible. He didn’t make a single good throw the entire night. I could argue we might have won the game if not for those boneheaded picks. Rosier is garage but Perry is no better. The pics Perry three had NO chance of being completed. It’s one thing to take a chance and not have it go your way, but those pics by Perry we’re not even close to being completed. Just unbelievablely poor throws with no regard for protecting the football. I hate watching Rosier play but good god, can we stop making Perry out to be something he is not. He is not a good QB and I don’t think he ever will be in my opinion. He does not read defenses well, he is not accurate and he does not do well in pressure situations. I hate watching this offense. It’s D’nofrioesqu bad.

Advertisement
And he played 3 quarters plus. And UVA was pretty much shut down defensively.

And we still lost.

Ijs, 5 figures it out. I'm not saying he is the guy, but I think he would've done better than 12 had he stayed in.

Could be. I don’t think the problem was QBs. It is deeper.

Jarren is the best QB on the roster talent wise has some discipline and off the field issues but I think it’s in the best interest of this program to ride with him the rest of the season

Richt needs to get his head out of his ***. This is 2018, discipline issues don't ******* matter. You play the best player. It doesn't matter if the kid doesn't even know where Dooley is. This is 1918 when you want the good ole boys like the gipper playing the game.

Advertisement
Take this post down.. this Is N’Kosi Perry’s time what tf make anyone believe Jarren is the answer? Smh I don’t want to elaborate but This ain’t it

What game you was watching? Rosier handed the ball off to Homer for a 70 yd run and couldn’t do nothing after that! So we settled for a fg! Rosier is garbage and he’s the one that should be at FIU
Rosier should be at FIU, Perry should be at FAU, Jarren should be at MIA.

This
nkosi time lmao. what time throwing two pics to a virginia defense?
this is his first season playing... Tf make you believe Jarren wouldn’t throw those 2 pick in any game? I believe in Perry.. what are u basing Jarren off of? His Highlights? .. the Savanah State Game? I need answers sway

Advertisement
Fly the ******* banners
banner2.jpg

Advertisement
This

this is his first season playing... Tf make you believe Jarren wouldn’t throw those 2 pick in any game? I believe in Perry.. what are u basing Jarren off of? His Highlights? .. the Savanah State Game? I need answers sway

perry is a redshirt freshman he has a track record of throwing awful interceptions dating back to his scrimage and practice. all you heard as INT and his completion numbers were awful in the scrimmages as well.

the guy is an awful QB what don't you understand.

Disagree, IF Williams is the future, he needs to play NOW!!! Why wait till we lose more games? We know Rosier and Kosi are not going to get it done with a D that has a pulse. We could realistically lose to Pitt, VT and BC at this point and go to a garbage bowl, Lose any momentum we had by winning 10 games last year. The best QB needs to play NOW and it should have been decided before the season started. What a cluster fck this offense is.
How you know Williams is the future? Seen him play?..

How you know Williams is the future? Seen him play?..

I don’t. That is why I said “IF” in all caps. No idea if he is or not. But what I can tell you, if Williams is not, this program is in big trouble. That means we have NO one on the roster that can play QB. I just don’t think Perry is very good and I don’t think he’ll ever will be. That is just my opinion. He might make some splash plays from time to time, like someone playing back yard football, but I don’t think he’ll ever be consistent enough to run an efficient offense. He looks lost playing against mediocre defenses.

Jarren is the best QB on the roster talent wise has some discipline and off the field issues but I think it’s in the best interest of this program to ride with him the rest of the season
Where is the discipline and off field issues come from with Jarren. Issues have been with Perry and weldon

Advertisement
Back